I jump up from excitement, but suddenly remembered that the apartment might even fall

Monday morning

I had finished unpacking and organizing my things. I got ready for my first day at work and head out to the bus. When I arrive outside the company I stand there again like the last time. Today it feels different, maybe because I actually belong here? I take a deep breath in and out. 

Excuse me miss. Are you lost? 

I open my eyes and see him standing right in front of me

I open my eyes and see him standing right in front of me. I get startled and lose my words.
I snap out of it 

Oh, no I was just admiring the view, but thank you anyways.
I look down and start walking to the entrance. 
Wait, at least give me your name in case we meet again.

I stop at the doors and turn around 
I'm Y/N. I have to go now i'm almost late.

I turn back around and go inside the massive building. I run to the elevators and the doors close.

I let out a sigh of relieve. As soon as the elevators open I get off and head to the office. 
Good morning I am Y/N, I will be starting to work here from today. 

Ah welcome, I am Lee hae-ri. I am the head manager, if you ever need help or a question answered please let me know. Here is your ID badge please wear all the time.

I grabbed the ID badge and looked at it like if it was a $100 bill. I was so happy to finally have a job and badge of my own. The doors opened and five guys entered. I turned and see one of the guys was the same one from earlier. 

Lee hae-ri  hey guys how did it go?
Guy 3 good, we had fun. Just tired.
Guy 2 yea it's really hot today.
Guy 5 are there any drinks?
Guy 4 just go to the break room, you'll see some there.
Guy 5 okay be right back
Lee hae-ri  awesome, well I have someone to introduce to you. This is Y/N, your new manager. Introduce yourselves one by one.

I bow and they start introducing themselves
Guy 5 Hi I am the maknae Chan, nice to meet you.
Guy 2 I am WOW, the second oldest. pleased to make your acquaintance.
Guy 3 I am Jun, The leader and third oldest. Please take good care of us.
Guy 4 Hello miss, I am Byeongkwan the awesomest and fourth oldest.
I chuckle 

Guy 1 Hi Y/N I am Donghun, we met earlier. I am the oldest, we are i your hands. 

I smile and we all bow together.

Lee hae-ri Alright who wants to show her around.
Donghun I'll do it!

He steps forwards faster than the other members. He faces in front of me.

Lee hae-ri Alright be nice to her, meet you downstairs in the cafeteria for lunch

Donghun Okay, I'll see you there.

He grabs my hand and takes me outside.

To be Continued...