Lost in a Labyrinth

"I'm Shimura Tenko, thank you once again."
The ramen shop was cosy and the ramen was equally delicious.
"No it's no problem really, thank you for dinner," I told him as shoved another chopstick full of ramen unceremoniously into my mouth. He just smiled and played with his food, his eyes averted. I took this opportunity to really observe him. He had powder blue hair was was messy as though he just rolled out of bed. His red eyes were framed by thick eyelashes. He also had a cute nose. What really made him stand out was the scarred skin that he tried to hide behind his hair. He also had really bad dark circles as though sleep evaded him.
My eyes moved towards his hand that hovered near his neck but then decided to pick up some noodles.
"What games do you play?"
My eyes moved towards his chapped lips and I blushed as he noticed me looking at him.
"Um, I don't play much, I play a little Uncharted sometimes or Metal Gear,"
He smiled and propped his head against his hand.
"You you like action,?"
"It depends really, I play what ever you know,"
"Who's your favorite hero?"
"Huh?" His expression changed when he asked that question, it was as though it was a challenge. As though he was challenging me to say the wrong thing or expecting me to say something he may expect. Who knows, he was a weird guy.
"That'll be Endeavour," he looked shock for a moment, "I really like his eye color, it's neat,"
He smiled," So you are not into All Might?"
"Gods no, he's to popular, I'm not the type to like those who are liked by alot of persons,"
I finished the last bit of ramen and moved my bowl, "Thank you for the ramen," I said and stood up, "it's getting late, I should really get home,"
"Oh, okay, hold on, let me walk you home,"
"No it's not a problem really," I pointed to the wings on my back, "I can fly,"
He nodded, "I hope I can see you again,"
"Yeah me too,"

♤°•◇•°•◇°♤

I was packing used gamed on a shelf when my colleague came up to me.
"Kasai!! Look some villains broke into UA,"
Kakeru shoved his phone in my face and I struggled to grab it.
"No shit, who's gonna do that of All Might's there?"
"These guys obviously, they are calling themselves the league of villains,"
"A bunch of dumbasses if you ask me," I laughed when I noticed that the majority of them were taken out by the Eraser hero and All Might, "serves 'em right ,"

He shrugged and took his phone, "Anyways I'm just glad they chose to attack UA and not around here, I don't know what I would do if I had to find another job,"

I watched him go back to his place behind the counter and I went back to stacking the games. This day will be boring as usual as it was still sadly a school day.

"Huh, there she is," I glanced at Kakeru who was talking to a guy with a hoodie. He was motioning for the guy to look my way and the stranger turned around. When he looked at me I was a smiling mess as wh was the only individual who had the ability to make my heart leap out of my chest.
"Shimura-kun, what brings you here," I asked when he walked towards me.
"You see, there's a new Hero Smash machine opening up at the arcade, I was wondering if you would like to come with me,"
I glanced at Kakeru who was giving me a thumbs up sign.
"Sure, why not," I smiled at him, "I'm free this evening,"
He smiled back, "Thank you,"

♤sAvE ●○●○

  Any normal person would read the signs but for someone who was lost in the attentions of a handsome stranger for so long, it was impossible to sway from their wants. It so turned out that Shimura and I had so much in common, but I was a civilian and he was a Villian. I found out his secret by accident as well as a special factor to my own healing quirk. I was immune to touch based quirks.
   Fare is a funny thing. If I knew who my father was maybe if be able to understand me more but I didn't, however, some one so broken like the man I fell in love with needed someone like to to feel alive, to feel human. That fateful day in the alley way perhaps even before that was meant go happen. I was born to save him, right. 

"Fuyu, what do you want to drink?" A lazy voice asked me. I looked down at the blue haired man in my lap and stroked his head.
"I don't know, whatever is fine really, "
He let out a low grunt when he sat up handing me the controller.
"Cover for me," he said and leaned over to kiss my forehead. I nodded and focused my attention to the game as I waited for it to load. Who knew that my simple life would escalate to this. I was the girlfriend of the most wanted man in Japan. Love was freaky.
  A few moments later Shimura returned with a can of coke, "Fuyu, Giran's bringing over some new members of the league soon, do you wanna meet 'em?"
I paused the game, "I guess, I am your third in command,"
He chuckled before resting down my drink and sitting in the couch besides me, "I'm bored," he simply stated before he nuzzled his face in my neck.
"You are, are you?"
He nodded in my neck as he trailed his fingers down my spine to hold my waist.
"I love you you know," he whispered before wrapping his arms around me to envelop me in a hug.
"I know, I love you so much,"
He raised his head to plant a firm kiss on my lips, his body pushing me back so that I was leaning in the arm rest. His fingers trailed the curves and contours of my hips, stomach,  waist, each one barely touching.
"You're the only one I can touch without becoming ash in my hands," he said as he broke away for air.
"Mmh, my wings," I barely got the words out before he lay back pulling me on top of him so that my head lay snug on his chest.
"Can we just lay here?" He asked.
I nodded.