When I Walked In

He locks the door behind me. "Sweetie I've been waiting for you!" He says in a deep dark voice. He creeps up behind me and the next thing I know I'm out cold.

I wake up in a dark mansion on the cold red floor. I get up and walk toward the light and I look in the room and I see 8 dark figures. One being Cody he looked at me and smirked. "Hey there beautiful ur looking good with ur new look!" He handed me a mirror and I look hideous. I had cuts and bruises on my face, stitches on my neck for God who knows the reason! The boys whistle at me and these other 2 girls look at me like I'm special. Then their was a little girl about 6 or 7. Then a tall figure stood up behind me. He yells in a grouchy voice "WHO IN THEIR CRAZY MIND WOULD BRING A HUMAN IN HERE!!"
Cody stood up in fear, "Sir she's the girl from the photos and she's immortal! He murmured.
"As you can tell... I DONT GIVE A CRAP!!" The tall man they called sir yelled.
I say in a quiet helpless voice, "I can leave if you would like." He says to me, "It's not ur fault you don't half to leave you can stay."
He says finally in an quite voice to me. They asked me if I would leave the room and go to the living room. I left and meanwhile while I was in the living room...
Righlo screamed, "Why would you bring a human here you have no idea what she could do Cody."
Cody lowers his head, "She is the girl. Cody hands them the photos.