"Please..."

Keith's POV

"Start training level three." I say. As the Gladiator comes at me, I spar with it. Suddenly, images of Y/n pop into my mind. I get knocked back. Groaning, I sit up.

'I can't even focus right now! What is wrong with me?' I think.

"End training sequence." I say aloud. The Gladiator keeps coming towards me. "End training sequence! End training sequence now!" I hit the Gladiator back and run out of the arena, slamming the door shut behind me. I gasp as the robot starts to open the door again and I sprint down the hallway as fast as possible.

'What is going on?!'

Lance's POV

"She's got to like me, right? I mean, I've known Y/n longer than Keith does. Does that mean I have a better chance?" I sigh. Something rumbles ahead of me and I whimper. "I'm okay. I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay." I shriek slightly when I hear screaming.

"Okay, okay." I mutter, walking forward. I see someone ahead of me. Coran, is that you?" I gulp as the figure disappears. "Okay, stop messing with me, guys. This isn't funny."

"Help! Help!" Suddenly, I heard Y/n's voice.

"Hello? Y/n?" I call.

"Help! Somebody! I'm trapped in the airlock." She shouts.

"I'm coming!" I run into the airlock, finding it empty. "Okay, ha- ha. Good joke. You guys got me. Nice." I turn as the airlock shuts.

"Airlock opening in 30 ticks."

Okay, joke's over! You got me!" I say, freaking out a bit.

"29, 28, 27"

"Guys? Guys! Help!"

Keith's POV

I practically run backwards as the Gladiator swings at me.

"Keith!" I hear a muffled yell and see Lance in the airlock.

"What are you doing in there?" I shout, blocking another swing.

"I need help! Because if you don't get me out of here right now, I'm going to be sucked out into space!" Lance shouts.

"Doors opening."

"I'm getting sucked out into space!" Lance screams. Grunting, I slam the airlock open. The Gladiator gets sucked out and I reach toward Lance.

"Keith! Keith, come on!" I pull Lance in and shut the airlock.

"What were you doing out there?" I demand.

"Who was that guy?"

"He was trying to kill me!"

"Well, is he the Castle? Because that's who's trying to kill me!" Lance shouts. We both gasp, screaming, and run to find the others.

The Mice's POV

We heard Y/n call for help. Scampering quickly into her room, we find the bathroom door locked, steam flowing heavily from the gap. We quickly climb up to the control panel. Spying the open button, we hit it. The door opens with a hiss and we see Y/n lying on the floor, unconscious.