Chapter 3

M/n's Pov

I was walking to the beach cause i was hot and bored i was finally the beach i was making a sandcastle while everyone was looking at me blushing and whispering until a girl with short black hair and looked like she was in high school "Hi! I'm Maggie (i just wanted to join why not?) can i join in?" she asks "sure! ^-^" i said smiling we built a cool sandcastle that was when we heard screaming  i looked at her concerned and she looked worried. So we went to check it out when we got there we saw big sea monsters fighting a guy "who is that?" i asked my friend "that's stinger an A class hero along side with you" she said "how did you know?" i'm an a class as well just a 3 though" she said "k! wanna help him or?" i asked "sure seems fun besides we can't let a hero die" she said smiling we then joined in i turned into my angle form while she was fighting them with her magic which is cool i gotta ask her to show me how after we finish Stinger was shock "hello stinger" Maggie says "oh hi Magic girl who's your friend" stinger ask "His name's M/n but also known as gaurdian Angle a hero A class" she says stinger was shock but that was cut short when stinger was punch i was about to attack when Maggie teleport us somewhere else "Maggie why did we let him go?!?!" i asked her shocked and upset "cause...we can't fight the monster the hurt stringer he's strong i sense he could kill both of us with a hit just like stinger" she says sad i to was upset "but we never left cmon" we were on a roof watching a guy with yellow hair doing lightning kicks "ugh lightning Max you fool...." Maggie mumble he was kicked into the building "he's lightning max?" i asked her "yep stinger and Lightning Max are both my best friends..." she said with tears going down her face "i'm so sorry..." i said while putting a hand on her shoulder "it's fine..." when a guy with black with blue eyes came "babe we got to get you to a safe place along side with angel hero association said" the guy said wait babe? "Maggie-can who is he?" i asked confuse "oh He's dark knight or dark hero either one and he's my boyfriend" Maggie says "ok cool! and adorable!" i say and Maggie blush "stop it!~" Maggie wines I and the boy chuckle "who he though" the guy asks "he's M/n, Nick leave him alone he's only a brother to me" Maggie says "anyways lets go" he picks us up and took us to the shelter "babe are you going to fight the monster" Maggie asks concern "no he killed two A classes and an S class..." which shocked me and Maggie she starts tearing up "but there not fully dead just unconscious but badly hurt" he says " i could heal theme just not now..."  i say "i know you have more abilities then me" Maggie says while smiling "yea oh hey btw my names Nick just so you don't use my hero name since Maggie here doesn't make lots of friends and she thinks of you as a brother" nick says "ok and like she says name's M/n call me anything you like hero or real name" i say just then the monster was more scarier and a guy with blonde and Snek and some other hero's stood up to him and they got badly hurt he looked at me while smirking licking his lips but Maggie and Nick got in front of me protectively " M/n stay behind us" while Maggie nodded "oh? two more hero's protecting an cute looking boy before i got him? hmm...i'm gonna enjoy killing you both" he says very scary voice.....people started cheering Magic girl and Dark knight Maggie fights so cool and Nick very brave and awesome Maggie got hurt and she unconscious i ran to her side nick still conscious but hurt to fight before the sea monster could hit Nick Geno's came and started fighting him i put nick next to Maggie and holds her Protectively   i smile but gene's took the acne spit from him that's what made me the last straw i turned angle form with scythe in hand and cut his chest me and him battling while people cheer for me until a bike hit sea king i looked behind him i was shock and scared i saw mueman rider when he tried to grab him i cut him and kicked him to the side i looked at mueman rider " go check the civilian and make sure there safe i'll take care of this" i say i then started attacking him while mueman rider checks them then looks at me admire and something else i don't know while i'm distracted he got a hit on me and i flew into the wall but saitama came to save the day "EH!?! M/n are you okay" i only did a thumbs up while laying on the ground "GENO'S YOU OKAY TOO??!" "s-sense" geno's says "okay hold on let me deal with this" saitama says mueman rider came next to me and played my head on his lap (ik ik but i can't he a cinnamon roll i can't hurt him) 

-Time skip cause WHY THE NOT?!?!-

I went to the hospital and heal Lighting max, Maggie, Nick, stinger an S class hero , and others even geno's so when me,Saitama, And geno's went home i got fan letters and secret admires same goes for geno's while saitama got a hate letter and the hero association i got an hero association me and saitama went to the hero organization i saw a guy that looks familiar but at the same time idk him he looked at me and smile i waved and smiled back while i moved up to An S class saitama moved to an A class (idk i haven't watched it in a while lweave me be T^T) we were walking until we smelled something good and we saw mueman rider and he got something for us to eat i sat between them i yawned cutely while they both blush i laid my head on saitama's shoulder while falling asleep and that's all i remember 

___________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this long  chapter and my apology for not updating as soon as i could i just moved into an apartment for school and were still moving in and there's no wifi so kind of hard but I am not discontinuing i'm gonna tell you guys a bunch but i might have some new writers to help me with writing this and black butler and his name is 

deathcutter he is a friend and he'll help me out so again hoped you enjoy and long chapter BAI~~!!