Chapter 2; a hero?

"M-me? A-a hero?"The angle stuttered to the man.

"Yes, you were prophesied to defeat an evil queen of the under realm."The man spoke softly.

"B-but..I can't even stand u-up for myself!"The girl shreaked in fear, her anxiety rushing into every part of her body.

"I know my dear, tha'ts why we will teach you, you will learn how to fight, to fly, and especially how to defeat a demon" The man said, giving the shaking girl a gentle smile to reassure her she's ok.

"A-alright..I will try m-my best!" She nodded, a smile spreading across her face. The man's grin got a bit wider.

"Good! Now let's start with some basic flying!"He patted her back softley, a nod in response."First, wings spread outwards, be careful of anyone close by."His wings spread from his back, shimmering in the soft pale light of the moon. The girl did the same as him, her wings spreading to almost the same length as his, causing his eyes to stare at her as she stood there, staring back."Alright..Now flutter those wings slowly." He began to move his wings slowly, she followed his instructions."Good! Now onto actual flying, you need to relax and let your body loosen up. Let it fly, literally."His wings then began to move even faster than before, creating a bit of wind, hitting her smaller figure. The man began to fly upwards. She tried, her wings flapped faster, she began to concintrate on her body. After a few moments, she felt like the clouds had dissapered from her feet."My my my, your a very fast learner for being fifteen!"He chuckled, brinnging her back into their relm agian. She opned her eyes to see her feet dangling downwards, her shadow showwing how her body stayed thier, wings expanded outwards. She gave a huge smile, laughing to herself.

"I-im flying! Im re-eally flying!"She sqealed in exitment.

"Yes, yes you are *her name gose here whenever i make it*!" Happyness soon overcame her body as she thought to herself.

'My parents will be so proud of me! I just know it! I'll bt the first in the *their last name*'s to be able to fly so earley in life!'