She's Afraid Of Getting Close To Someone Again

Mulai dari awal

"Sora!"

Mai placed her hand on her shoulder and she asked Sora.

"Sora, are you all right? 

"I'm fine...just a little tired...that's all...I'll be...okay in a few...minutes..."

Mai noticed Sora was sweating and she noticed she was looking a bit feverish. Mai placed her hand on Sora's forehead and she was shocked when she felt her temperature.

"Sora! you're burning up!"

"Don't make a fuss...I was trained for-"

"Don't start with that army talk again! honestly, I knew Maria's death was eating you up but, I didn't realise it was this bad."

"That's got nothing to do with it and you know it!" Sora shouted at Mai angrily.

Mai looked at Sora surprised and then she sighed before patting her head.

"Gomen, I shouldn't have yelled at you...you were only trying to help..."

"It's fine, this is not the first time you snapped me."

Sora smiled a little and then Nobunaga spoke up.

"So that's what your smile looks like."

Sora stopped smiling when she heard the Devil King's voice. Sora frowned a little and she glared at him.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Now what kind of greeting is that? and besides, Hideyoshi and Mitsunari have been telling me that you've been practising non-stop and you're making your health worse and I can see why they have a reason to be worried."

Nobunaga said as he looked at the dark circles under Sora's eyes.

"Tch, why would someone like you who has made more enemies than friends care about me? all I've done is ignore you and threaten you."

Sora said as she went back to training despite her being ill.

"Sora, you need to stop training! look at yourself! you're making your health worse!"

"She's right, Sora, you need to stop, now!" Nobunaga demanded but she ignored him.

Nobunaga frowned and then he grabbed her wrist. Sora frowned angrily and then she glared at Nobunaga.

"I told you to stop, you've done training as it is."

"Let me go or else!"

"Your threats don't scare me, despite that frosty look in your eyes, you're not well."

"I didn't ask for your opinion!" Sora yelled before elbowing Nobunaga in the stomach.

Nobunaga bent over in pain and when Sora was about to raise her sword until Mai shouted.

"Sora stop!"

Sora froze for a moment until she realised what she was close to doing. 

"Calm yourself down, don't let your anger get the better of you. Think about what Maria would say if she were still here."

Sora gritted her teeth and then she drops her sword.

"...Maria isn't here though, is she? ...she's dead because of me..."

Nobunaga looked at Sora confused until she clenched her fist tightly.

"Sora, it's gonna be okay, you'll be back to your old self soon," Mai tried to reassure her.

"...That's the problem...I can't go back to who I was...I have too much blood on my hands already...including Maria's...how can I go back to the sister you once knew and loved...? especially when I've taken...so many lives..."