Lost without you

You and Henry are dating you know about his secret and you know ray quite well too

It was just like any other day y/n and Henry went on their evening walk together around swellview lake, but little did they know a lot was about to happen...

Y/n: hey Hen, isn't that your watch beeping
H: yeah but I don't think it's that important
Y/n: Henry, I'm pretty sure ray wants you
H: I know but I just want to be with you *tears up* right now I feel like everything is changing y/n like we're drifting apart, like I'm going to loose you.

y/n puts a hand on his cheek and wipes his tear away then slowly but lovingly kisses him. They pull away and look into each other's eyes and just stand there and hug for a small moment and for that moment they felt like nothing could ever break them apart.

Y/n: Hen I love you so much your not going to lose me that easily.

Henry kisses y/n's forehead and hugs her once more. They could stand there for hours but they know they have to get home as it is now getting late and Henry's watch keeps beeping and he's probably going to get into trouble by Ray (Captain Man)

Your POV
As Henry and I go our separate ways I notice a women crying on a park bench so i decide to slowly approach her to see if she is ok. She says her husband was very abusive and threw her out of the house and now she has no where to live. she looks so familiar but I can't exactly put my finger on it. She asks if I can walk with her to the local security and I being the kind person I am walk her to the security area, but as soon as I got there and saw the security officer I knew exactly what was going on, it all makes sense now.... DR MINYAK ESCAPED FROM PRISON!!! I started slowly backing up because I saw that he recognised me wait no.... this was planed and that lady on the park bench was nurse Cohort. I opened my mouth to scream but I was immediately gaged and blacked out.

Henry's POV
After I left y/n I felt empty like part of me was missing I've never felt that before with anyone I think y/n is special she could be the one for me! I arrived at junk 'n' stuff and went down the elevator and as soon as the elevator opened I was immediately bombarded with glares I just looked at them with a soft smile then blew my bubble and transformed into my suit.
Ray shook it off because he knows how much y/n means to me and he thinks that she's perfect for me.

R: dr minyak has escaped from prison and is down at the swellview lake. I don't know what his plans are but we need to get down-
Oh no y/n I need to get down there ASAP!
R: Henry what's wrong?
H: y/n!
R: oh my - well what are we waiting for let's go
H&R: up the tube.

Your POV
I woke up with my hands tied behind my back and my mouth gagged, I had tear stained cheeks
DrM: I'm going to set a trap so you and your boyfriend get stuck it this elevator so I can do some let's say experiments, experiments on my buddy captain man!
NC: you guys will be slowly sent down to the last floor at the very bottom then I'll cut the wires so you will be stuck there for good.
DrM: exactly! As soon as kid Danger is in the elevator the doors are rigged to closed for good...
I just gave them a sad look and I couldn't hold it in anymore I had tears flowing down from my face I was scared for my life, I was scared for Henry's life I was even scared for Ray's life.... They really don't know what's coming. Just then I hear someone faintly calling my name I knew the boys had arrived and for once in my life I was not exited to see them...
KD: y/n.... Y/N!
CM: y/n!
DrM: Hello Captain man and Kid Danger
KD: WHERE IS SHE
DrM: I don't know who your talking about?
Kid danger walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar and said it again....
KD: Where is SHE! where is my Girlfriend!
Dr Minyak had a smirk on his face henry was about to punch him senseless when nurse cohort said "come with me I'll take you to her". Kid danger immediately ran towards the direction nurse cohort went and immediately found me and ran straight towards me I looked at him with tears in my eyes because what was going to happen next...
KD: y/n!
He raced towards me and took the gag out of my mouth and immediately kissed me. He untied me and I jumped into his arms.
KD: oh my gosh y/n are you ok!
Y/n: I'm fine but we need to get out of here it's a-
The elevator doors close.
Y/n: trap
KD: no no no no NO
KD: CAPTAIN MAN!.... Captain Man are you ok!
CM: I'm fine, Kid did you find y/n
Y/n: I'm ok Captain man but you need to get out of here now they are going to try and do experiments on you, we'll be fine just get out of here and call the police to come back for us.
Just then the elevator started moving.
Y/n: no no no no no.... CAPTAIN MAN GO NOW!
Lucky for him he tied the two villains up and went to get help, but kid danger and I were on the edge as it has been hours and the cables have been cut and there is no way out.

It is now 8:45pm and things aren't looking up we are both hungry and I'm quite cold.

KD: y/n your freezing, come here.
Kid danger sat against the Wall and pulled me towards him so I was sitting between his legs and he wrapped his arms around me and we just sat there snuggling.

After moments of silence Henry finally broke the silence and said something I never thought I'd here until later in my life.
KD: I love you
I sat up and look at him straight in the eye
Y/n: what?
KD: I love you. I love you so much it hurts whenever your not around.
Y/n: Henry i-
H: I know were only young but I've never felt like this for anyone else y/n.
Y/n: Henry I love you so much it hurts.
We look at each other dead in the eyes and we just giggle then he pulls me onto his lap and he just joins our lips together ever so softly but yet with so much passion. It felt like everything that had happened today didn't matter It was all about right here and now.
We finally pulled away after awhile and we put our foreheads together and were nose to nose. I've never felt like this before for once in my life I felt pure happiness, even though we are stuck in an elevator under ground late at night and our parents are probably worried sick about us we were together and we couldn't care less about anything else but each other.
Y/n: I Love you Kid Danger/ Henry Hart
H: I love you to y/f/n y/l/n

Ok I know this one was long but I really enjoyed writing it and I think this was really cute. What Do You Think?
Also sorry I haven't updated for awhile❤️