ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕌𝕊𝕁

I sat at my desk before the bell rang, nobody was in the classroom until Izuku opened the door. Why is he here? He is never this early... He walked towards me and seemed shy and stutterly when he is embarrassed or anxious.

"H-Hey, K-Kuro... Well, I... I wanted to say sorry! I-I didn't, well, I didn't mean to make you u-upset! O-Or ignore you... I-I just w-was so focused training I... Forgot to talk, to you... I-I mean it!" He says to me. I sigh. He seems honest but that still doesn't explain much, when he lies he gets flustered and uncomfortable, or he stiffens and goes quiet... But that still doesn't explain much...

"Where were you this summer?" I asked with my monotone voice, if someone heard it they would see me as coming off as rude but I was always like this. Plain... I guess that's what years of isolation does to you.

"I-I was training!!" He says as before scratching the back of his head. He feels uncomfortable. Must be a half truth. I tended to be good with reading Katsuki's and Izuku's feelings unlike most people I met. Since I met them when I was young I somewhat studied them when trying to figure out what causes humans to react the way they do; I unintentionally picked up on their behaviors.

"Where? If I remember correctly, there is no gym in the city of Musutafu." I say trying to crack him.

"W-W-Well, I... Uh... Training at the beach!!" He says. I noticed a bead of sweat. Still half truth... What is he hiding... It then clicked.

"Ahh... So you cleaned Dagobah Municipal Beach...? At least I'm guessing. I passed it and it was totally cleaned, but that is impossible for someone with your physical shape to do, at least not without help. So, who were you with?" I asked. He became flustered being caught in the lie.

"T-That's n-not it a-at a-all! I-I-I w-wasn't w-with anyone!!" He says while waving his arms around.

"Tell the truth, Izuku." I say giving a slight glare as an intimidation tactic.

"I-I can't!!-" He says before calming down and saying,

"-I was told not to... I can't break this person's trust...!" He says before looking at me. I can't argue there. That's the same reason I don't change much in this universe; I don't want to betray people's trust when I can't help, and I don't want to abuse my power either. I can tell he wants to tell... I sighed.

"Fine. I'll attempt to forgive you, but do that again and I will lose all trust in you." I say. He nods rappily.

"I'll make sure to keep your faith in me!" He says before smiling widely.

~Time Skip~

Everyone soon got to the classroom and took their seats.

"Now for today's basic Hero Training... This time, All Might, myself and one other will supervise." Aizawa says. This time? Does this mean this class is somehow special or complex?

"Um? What're we doing, exactly?!" Sero asks with his left arm raised.

"Preparing you for Disaster Relief, from fires to floods.-" He puts his right arm forward with a card that says, 'Rescue.'

"-It's Rescue Training!" Aizawa finishes.

"Rescue, huh... Sounds like another rough day." Kaminari says.

"Right!" Ashido says with a large grin.

"Rescue Training? Must be the USJ seeing that it's made for Rescue Training." I say to myself, I was unheard since the rest of the class's chattering.

"Come on, this is what being a Hero's all about! I'm pumped!!" Kirishima says with a determined yet cheerful look on his face.

"I'll be right at home in a flood. Ribbit." Tsu says. Aizawa gives us a sharp glare before saying,