Naruto x Kyuubi 3!

Start from the beginning

Naruto had expected a cute fox or something like that to appear, but instated his eyes turned wide in shock when a girl who looked a little older than him with flaming red hair appeared out of the smoke. She had a breathtaking face even though it was nowhere near Kyuubi's angelic beauty. She had large brown eyes that were glaring daggers at him while her hand was gripping a dangerous looking sword. Her choice of clothing was armor on her upper body with elbow guards, metal gloves. On her steel armor, which was clearly made base on her curve was the symbol of Kitsune, the same symbol on his wrist. She wore a blue skirt that high black boot.

She looked around and saw Kyuubi, who was sitting leaning her back against a rock. Somehow her clothes was scattered everywhere.

"Kyuubi-sama" The woman called out in a strong yet feminine voice.

"H-Help Scarlet-chan" Kyuubi muttered in a mock sad expression pointing her shaking hand at Naruto "That human was the one who had captured me, please save me Scarlet-chan" she wiped the fake tears that was running down her cheeks.

A moment of silent engulfed the two of them before Scarlet ran at Naruto and punched him right in the face with her metal arms before jumping on his waist, pushed him to the ground and pointed her blade right at his face.

"DIE HUMAN!" Scarlet screamed out and pushed her blade down, Naruto's eyes were wide open as he caught the blade with both of his hands clapped together.

"What the hell... who're you?" Naruto screamed out in anger "I didn't do anything, she is lying"

"Liar" Scarlet screamed as she threw her blade away and grabbed his collar pulling him up to her eyes, glaring daggers with so much killer intent leaking out making Naruto gulp "tell me your name before I cut your throat".

Before Naruto could open his mouth the armor wearing girl smashed her head on his face, breaking his nose on the process.

"Tell me your name damn it!" She muttered dangerously Naruto opened his mouth again, but she punched him in the stomach before he could answer "Your name!" growing once more Scarlet smashed her head against him again, Naruto having none of it also smashed his forehead into her making Scarlet's eyes turned wide in shock.

He forcefully pushed her off of his body before standing up, holding a kunai in each hand he smirked, not caring about the pain on his head or the blood that was leaking down it. Scarlet's forehead was also in the same situation with him, no one messed with the number one knuckled head of Konoha, no one.

Both of them were in full battle mode and ready to rush to attack the other if not for the booming laughter that was heard.

"Hahahaaha... it's so funny" Kyuubi was on the ground laughing while holding her stomach.

Scarlet immediately dropped her guard and let the sword fell down, her eyes filled with confusion.

Later that Night in Naruto's apartment

"I-I'm so sorry Naruto-sama...please punish me" the woman, whos full name was Erza Scarlet bowed deeply inside of his room with her head on the floor.

Naruto sweated dropped while Kyuubi was making some dinner for him. Speaking of which she was pretty good in cooking and surprisingly housework despite her position as the Queen, Naruto was thankful that his apartment finally had a woman's touch.

Erza Scarlet used to be Kyuubi's most trust bodyguard before she was sealed inside Mito Uzumaki. Her fighting skills were unmatchable and she could fight toe to toe against Kyuubi for a few minutes. Erza was a Hachibi Kitsune with a fearsome nickname Titania and she was well known around Makai since she had lived for nearly two thousand years and had some issues with the other's answer her demand question. She was also quite strict and stern, which was clearly a good thing for him. Erza and Scarlet seemed very close, the lighter red hair woman had scolded Kyuubi for her lack of modesty and most of all her shameless attitude. Naruto thought Erza was a dependable girl he would definitely get along with her well.