"Sometimes those decisions are wrong."

Dorothy finally turned to look at the semi with an angered expression on her face. "You knew this would happen at some point and only now you mention this? After what? Almost ten plus years of them being together have gone by and you haven't said one thing to them or me, for that matter. You were find with it in the beginning, all the way back when they first started dating and now you think it was a mistake? What, after losing Ratchet and Ironhide, did your impulse control disappear as well?"

Okay, maybe she was being a little harsh, but this was unfair. Barricade and Bumblebee clearly loved each other and now the only father-figure that Bumblebee had in his life was now thinking that maybe he shouldn't be with Barricade anymore? That was not fair to Bee and Barricade, who had to spend most of his relationship away from each other because of the war and it wasn't fair to Dorothy, who also had a relationship with a Decepticon, bonded and had children with.

Optimus's engine growled, taking the offense to spark a bit. "I am thinking about Bumblebee's-"

"No! No, you aren't!" she yelled, cross with the Autobot leader. "Because if you were, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now!"

Everyone turned to look at them, especially Bumblebee, who heard his name mentioned. ::Dorothy? Is everything okay?:: he asked. ::Am I in trouble?:: He still sounded a little weak this morning, after he had fainted the previous night.

"No, sweetspark! You're fine!" she called back in a more chipper voice. She chuckled nervously before glaring icy daggers at the truck next to her. "If you want to be a stick in the mud, then you can go back to the warehouse and hang out with Ravage and the kids. I will not have you make Bumblebee feel unwanted when he is already doubting his decision on bonding with Barricade. I do not need you making him feel self-conscious on this mission. So keep your trap shut."

Optimus backed off, still anger at the woman, but knew better than to get into a full-fledged argument with her before they were about to go on this mission.

A couple minutes go by and she sees that everything is clear. She calls all the bots and ran through the plan with them again. Cade and Bumblebee were going to go in through the loading bay since KSI was taking in vintage cars for scanning. Dorothy was going through the front as a scientist, a recently hired one, and checking out the tech they were making with the remains of Autobots and Decepticons. Everyone else was to wait on top of the nearest parking garage until she gave the all clear to break into the facility. Of course, that meant that they would destroy it, but she would get everything she needed before that would happened. Little trick she learned from her spark mate.

The hardest part of this mission wasn't trying to sneak in. She could do that with ease. The real task was getting in and not getting kicked out. Last night, with the help of Starscream and Ravage, the three of them made Dorothy another fake ID, claiming that she was a program writer that was coming in from California to help them with their technological advances, recently hired. Her picture on the ID was her old one from high school, when see still had long hair. She also had a paler face back then from living up north, so she did her makeup and her costume inside Drift, who offered to drive her up to the front of the building. At least one of the bots was being a gentleman.

The electric blue Bugatti pulled up to the KSI building and out stepped "Rebecca Nodela", who had long brunette hair and a pair of frameless glasses shifting on her face as she walked up to the building. Dorothy was hating the high heels she was wearing at the moment, but knew they would help keep up the appearance that she was from Cali'. The woman walked inside, work attire and all and scanned her ID against the turnstiles. The light showed up green and she walked through with ease. Phase one: completed.