"I might be able to give you a full list of what is similar in all of them."

"Really?" Michael placed the dishes in the dishwasher, a very weird invention. I watched him press buttons bringing the machine to life.

"Sure. I'm sure I can notice something you didn't."

"Let me get dressed. We can go to the morgue."

I nodded, "How exciting."

Michael casted me a look, raising his eyebrow. He ran his right hand through the thick mop of brown hair on top of his head, "Um...you might also want to change into something else."

I looked down at my clothe, "What's wrong with this?"

"Those are sleeping clothes.You need some pants and a different shirt."

I groaned, "all these rules." but nevertheless I walked into the guest room where he had placed all the numerous things that Camie gave me.

Quickly changing into something I walked out into the lounge room where Michael was fully dressed and waiting.

"I need to go to Camie's shop afterwards, can you do that."

"Why?" Michael asked.

"He need to cleanse me. Till then I'll be keeping my invisibility."

"Cleanse you?"

I nodded, "It's a ritual so other spirits can't find me."

"There are other spirits?"

"Of course, it's not just genies that live in your world. Who knows, your friend Jordan might not be human." I teased. Michael looked flustered, "This is so weird." he said grabbing keys off the table.

"Yeah, tell me about it. I've been in a wine bottle for a century!"

* *

The morgue wasn't what I expected. I followed Michael closely looking around inside the morgue. It was dark and gloomy in here, with dimmed lights. It was awfully cold as well, as a genie I wouldn't get cold, but I felt it and it made me wonder if Michael was cold in his thin grey shirt.

Maybe if he was I could grant him the wish of not being cold anymore.

"Hey Michael."

Michael jumped, "Fuck, don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked.

"Come out of no where like that."

"I'm right here."

"Are you talking to me?" the man in front turned around, looking confused to why Michael was talking to himself no doubt.

"No sorry, uh I'm on the bluetooth." covered Michael. He turned and looked at me, giving me a pointed look. What was that meant to mean, did he want me to not talk anymore?

I shrugged and shook my head to tell him that I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me. Nevertheless I quietly followed him down the long aisle past more various sized door and compartments.

The man named Ridley finally led us to a door where he scanned his badge, "This is obviously restricted and confidential so no pictures Detective."

"I understand" Michael held the door open a bit longer behind him for me to get through.

This room felt colder than the other ones, and there was a loud humming noise. The room had high ceilings and it seemed that the morgue's favourite colour was grey since the entire place had the same grey tone of what seemed like stainless steel.