"But I don't want one,"

"Exactly!"

"Fine!" Magnus rolled his eyes, "Chinese,"

"eh, we had that last time," I said. Magnus groaned, "don't you start with me,"

Simon: chewing loudly

Today had been perfect. Simon and I both had the day off, we had no other chores to do, and for once we weren't tight for money. For dinner, we opened a bottle of wine and started making it ourselves.

We sat down to eat, and I felt at peace. We started talking and eating but the sound of Simons chewing was getting to me. "You okay?" he asked before going right back to grinding on his food. How can pasta be so loud?

"It's nothing," I smiled, not wanting to ruin it.

"You can tell me,"

I held in a sigh, "you're kinda chewing loudly,"

Simon chuckled, "Sorry,"

we continued with our conversation. But it was getting worse. Eventually, I snapped, "Can you chew any louder?!"

Simon looked at me for a couple seconds before taking open mouth, loud, dramatic bites, "loud enough?"

"Now you're just being petty,"

"You're complaining that I am chewing loudly?"

"You are! It sounds like a construction site in there!"

Izzy: using the fancy towels

I washed my face, ready for bed, and as I was drying it Izzy walked in," Ready?" she asked before her face dropped, "Why are you using they towels?"

"My face is wet,"

"But there the good towels,"

"Which is why I'm using them?" I said but it sounded like a question.

"But there for guests,"

I stared at her for a couple seconds, "I paid for them, I'm using them,"

"What if my mum comes over?"

"She can use them too?"

"But there all crumpled!" Izzy groaned.

"There just towels!"

Raphael: toothpaste

Call me strange but when I'm brushing my teeth I don't normally focus on the toothpaste. Raphael apparently does when he walks into the living room, toothpaste in hand, "Do you see the problem?" he asked.

"You're missing the toothbrush?" I rolled my eyes.

"You're supposed to squeeze from the bottom,"

"Raph, I love you, I'm not fighting over toothpaste,"

"We aren't fighting," He rolled his eyes.

I looked at him, eyes wide, "Really? cause if you use that tone with me, especially over toothpaste, were going to be fighting"

"Look I need to take care of my teeth. It's just a simple favour,"

"You're a vampire. If you can't squeeze toothpaste, then we've got bigger things to worry about."

Raphael rolled his eyes before heading back to the bathroom, saying, "Just squeeze from the bottom,"

"Never!"

Jem: closing cupboards

"Can you get the plates out?" I asked as I took the pasta off the hob.

"Sure thing," Jem said, grabbing the plates but leaving the cupboard open.

I held back a scream as I loaded the plates up. When he went to grab his I stopped him. "Cupboards?" I said.

Jem rolled his eyes, "You're just going to have to open them again"

"Is it so difficult to shut the cupboards?"

"What's the big deal?" he asked.

"This morning? You didn't shut the dresser drawer and look," I pulled up my t-shirt to show the bruise on my hip "Now I've got this,"

"Then look was you're going,"

"I shouldn't have too!" My mouth almost gaped. "Just shut the damn cupboards,"

"Only if you shut your mouth," he muttered under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," Jem scrambled to shut the cupboards. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my pasta.

Will: putting shoes away

Not again. The smile dropped from my face as I saw his work boots sitting by our door. Gabriel gave me a light smile, "have fun," he patted my shoulder, bending down and picking the boots up for me.

I took them and walked into my room. Will was laying on the bed, book in hand. "Hey babe," he smiled as he looked up from his book, "Are they my boots?"

"Yeah,"

"Why do you have my boots?"

"Why were they in the hallway?"

Will sighed, putting his book down, "We've talked about this. I'm just going to put them on tomorrow morning,"

"That doesn't mean you can just leave your things lying about. You'll lose them"

"Who's going to steal my boots?"

"Charles is turning 3 soon. You never know where he might put them,"

Will rolled his eyes and took the boots from my hands. He opened our door and placed them back down, shutting the door. "It'll be fine. You should be glad I stopped leaving them in the room," I gave him a big fat fake smile. He'll regret that.

The next morning, he bursts into the dining hall during breakfast, "Where are my boots?" Will deadpans.

Will looks at Charles. Charlotte went red, "You are not blaming my toddler for you losing your boots,"

"I didn't lose them! He took them,"

I fake coughed, "William. You might wanna check outside." Will glared at me before rushing out. Charlotte looked at me with the most confused look, "If he's going to leave them outside our room, I'm going to leave them outside,"

"But it was raining last night?" Henry said.

A smile crept onto my face, "I know,"