Chapter 1

Luna POV:

I was sitting on my bed reading a book until my father comes in and tells me to meet both him and my mother down stairs I ask him why but instead of answering my question he told me that it was a surprised so I just followed him to the throne room and he sit on his chair. Luna me and your father have been thinking about letting you go to a public school instead of homeschooling you since you have been improving your training we thought you would be safe and protect yourself from harms way my mother said and after hearing that I was excited that I was finally going to go to a real school and not get homeschool and it was all because my hardwork paid off thank you mother thank you father I was able to get out for the first time in 8 years I was going to attend a public high school LUNA my mother yelled if you go to a public high school then you must learn our rules and if you break any of them you will drop out and go back to being homeschool you will learn them tomorrow my mother said in a normal voice and after hearing that I was a little scared cause ever since I was 7 and was violently attacked by our kingdom sworn enemy my mother and father drop me out of school and homeschool me and taught me how to fight so after I heard that I said don't worry mother and father I won't disappoint you after saying that I walked back to my room without another word.