After they're both changed, and Louis genuinely, seriously, didn't stare at Harry's bum, the head out to the theme park portion. Even though Harry has his cane again he remains close, clutching onto Louis hand like his life depends on it.   
While standing and waiting (the very short time) for one of the tamer rides, Harry and Louis receive a dirty look from a mother with a young boy. Wether it's because Harry has his head in Louis shoulder and is holding onto Louis for dear life while Louis kisses his hair muttering about anything and everything whilst, simultaneously, giving Harry a lower back and bum massage, or the two of them blatantly skipping the line. It's a dirty look. It doesn't take Louis too long to pick up on this, mumbling, "There's a football mom over there looking at us like we're crazy. But, at least, Karen, we don't drive a minivan."
Harry laughs at that adding on, "jokes on her! I can't even drive."
"I know, we need to get you driving my car some time." Louis says causing Harry to shake his head. "It'd be fun Harr, I'll tell you what to do." Louis persuades.
"No, I love you and would much rather you alive to judge Karen with me." Harry says, pulling Louis' face close to his.
"I love you" Louis says going to kiss Harry but stopping just short. "and believe that both of our lives would be much more interesting if you drove us for a bit." Louis says, before trying to connect their lips together.
Harry moves back enough that Louis, and his vertically challenged lips, can't reach his. "both of our lives would be shorter if I drove." Harry corrects.
"More fun."
"Shorter."
"Exciting."
"Shorter."
"Clearly we aren't going anywhere." Louis sighs. "So I'd really like it if you and your giraffe legs could cane back into kissable range." He half whispers.
"Should I?" Harry asks as an employee walks over to them, motioning to walk into the ride area.
"Harr, it's too late now, get on the ride." Louis instructs, stepping away from Harry. Harry makes his way to the main area and passes the employee his cane before sliding into the rollercoaster compartment.
"Lou?" Harry asks and Louis hums in acknowledgement. "Is Karen still judging us?" He asks quietly.
"Of course, she's Karen." Louis says with a grin. Because of how lowkey the ride is there's a single lap bar over the two, meaning Harry can lean over to Louis, planting his lips firmly on Louis'. Louis lets out a small noise of shock before reaching up to Harry's neck, pressing each other closer together. After only a few seconds Louis breaks the kiss off, giving Harry a quick kiss on his forehead as consolation.
"Is she offended?" Harry asks, keeping their faces close together and Louis cranes his neck to spot Karen.
"Moderately, shes covering her sons eyes.." Louis half whispers.
"Oh god Lou! Do you think.. that we're going to Hell?" Harry whispers, spiraling into a fit of giggles.
"Given that you're an angel no." Louis reassures.
Harry sighs fondly at Louis, burying his face in Louis shoulder while the ride begins. "You're such a sap!" He whines jokingly.

{imma end this fluff and have semi large time skip cuz I kinda wanna finish this tonight? We'll see how well that goes} {update:that didn't happen}

The two continue to laugh and joke around for the rest of the day, Louis even winning a bear for Harry. Harry still remains unnaturally clingy, not that Louis is complaining, it giving him more of an excuse to hug and love Harry like he deserves. After the whole group arrives back at Holmes Chapel Louis goes back to his house, without Harry, but not without kissing and hugging him repeatedly as well as reminding him to call if he needs anything.
Louis goes home and immediately is ambushed by a whirlwind of siblings, and scoops up Doris immediately. He walks into the living room to be met with his smiling Mum. "How was it?" She asks, and for whatever reason he breaks down, a broken sob escaping his lips.
Jay immediately springs into action, taking Doris and ushering her to Lottie before pulling Louis into her arms. For the most part Louis doesn't cry, and for him to breakdown like this is incredibly out of character. "Lou, What happened love? Is Harry okay?" She asks as Louis calms down.
"Yeah, it just really hit me." Louis says as his mum continues to hold him close. "Nick, his ex works there." Louis says and Jay takes in a shaky breath, knowing the stories that Louis has told her about him. "Harr heard him speak and disassociated, I talked to him for a bit and then he talked with the two of us, apologizing." Louis continues. "I knew H would be off so I took to the infirmary, where he cried and told me everything about his abuse and it hit me. Harry's been abused, like repeatedly hurt and abused." Louis cries.
"Baby, you are always so strong." Jay soothes. "I know you're sorry about what happened to him, especially when you care so deeply for him, but he's okay. Harry has began to heal and cope with this trauma. Harry is fine, Harry is safe." Jay reassures and Louis wipes his eyes.
"I know, but as stupid as it sounds he's my boy. He's mine, I can't explain it but he's mine." Louis rambles, and Jay smiles fondly at him.
"You're protective over him. Harry is, from what I can see, submissive. He yearns for praise and often looks to you for your reaction first before reacting, seeking your approval. He looks up to you." Jay explains, calming down Louis with her calming demeanor.
"He loves me, but I don't want to burden him with myself." Louis says in a somewhat sudden revelation.
"I'm not super close to him but he's the kind of person who wants you to talk to him about this stuff." Jay reassures. "As much as I love you, go to him, love him." Louis has a large smile on his face at this point, back to his giddy self.
"Thank you Mum." Louis says, giving her a kiss on her cheek.
"I'll see you in two days." She says making Louis laugh.
"Love you." Louis says, gathering his phone and wallet from where they lay forgotten beside him.
"I love you too Lou." She says, waving as Louis runs out the door to his car.
Louis drives the short distance to Harry's  house quickly, knocking on his door anxiously. Anne opens it with a grin.
"Louis dear, you don't need to knock." Anne reassures as Louis bounces on his heels.
"Harry doesn't actually know I'm here? I realized something that I need to talk to him about." Louis explains, craning his neck in a search for a dog or a boy.
"He's in his room, quite shaken up. I don't know what happened today but thank you for taking care of him." Anne says, and Louis kicks off his shoes, tossing them in the shoe basket and heading for the stairs.
"Thank you.." Louis calls back.
"I'm assuming you'll stay for dinner." Anne says and Louis gives her an appreciative smile. Louis continues his way upstairs, making his way towards Harry's room. Going to try and surprise Harry in some sense Louis doesn't knock, opening the door to see Harry in his bed clutching onto Inka lying on his chest. He has headphones on and can't hear as Louis creeps closer, Inka not leaving her perch.
"Can you scoot over baby?" Louis asks, startling Harry.
"Couldn't stay away?" Harry asks, before puckering his lips for a kiss. Louis pecks his lips before giving Inka a kiss on her head.
"I talked with my mum and realized a few things and wanted to tell you them." Louis says, climbing over Harry and Inka to settle beside them.
"First.." Harry says, gripping Louis' cheeks and pressing their lips together for a gentle kiss. Once Harry breaks away he's no longer so smiley. "Lou.." Harry pouts accusingly. "Why were you crying babe?"
"Harr, how'd you know?" Louis asks, giving Harry a gentle squeeze.
"You're cheeks are puffy.." Harry shrugs. "Answer my question."
"I walked in to my house and broke down sobbing." Louis admits and Harry pulls him into his chest. "You were abused. Hurt physically and mentally, and I'm worried about you. What if you're not safe? You're my baby, my person and I always want to be with you and I can't always protect you." Louis rambles, starting to cry again. "You look towards me but what happens when I can't help you?" He asks brokenly.
"Lou, of course you're scared for me." Harry soothes. "I'm blind and rely on my other senses to navigate, and when I disassociate I loose those senses. Today was hard, as soon as I walked in the door Inka knew something was off, she told me to sit down and when I didn't she pushed me down. I disassociated once since I've gotten home and had two panic attacks. Inka is still tasking, she's trying to ground me right now." Harry explains, keeping his face close to Louis head. "I'm rarely alone. I'm with you, Niall, Liam, Gem, my mum, Robin or Inka, usually a combination of them. Lou, I'm safe."
"It's hard. I'm overwhelmed with my love for you, you're mine." Louis cries, this time causing Harry to pick up on the tears. Harry gently wipes Louis cheeks, kissing his face for a minute.
"Boo, sweetheart can I tell you a story?" Harry asks gently, receiving a small nod. "When I was younger I could never see in the dark. One night Niall, Liam and I were playing at night catching fireflies. {ik the uk/Europe doesn't have them} We were 4 or 5, back when we were all neighbors, and at this point we knew my eyes weren't quite right but I didn't know that people could kinda see in the dark. We were running around and I thought I was standing in the driveway of Niall's house. I wasn't, I was running in the ditch of the road. I sprinted straight into a trash bin, and cut up my knee. I had to get 15 stitches and still have the scars.That's when me mum decided that I should learn to use a cane, I learnt Braille, and finally we got my diagnosis. Just because we're safe doesn't mean it can't happen, but I'm in the best possible shape to be capable. I know the steps from my house to my mailbox, my room to my bathroom, your car to my house, Liam's car to my house. People have patterns, and I can pick them up better than most, I need to know how to navigate this world and I do." Harry explains, his voice soft.
"That just terrified me even more." Louis sighs.
"And you know what's happened since then? I got Inka, I learned that people can kinda see in the dark, rather than literal darkness. I know how to use a cane and am now very aware that I'm blind." Harry explains as Inka licks Louis' hands.
"I'm trusting you." Louis sighs, leaning up to give Harry a gentle kiss. "And I'm trusting you Inks. You keep our boy safe." Louis warns, making his boyfriend chuckle.
"Keep threatening my dog why don't you?" Harry jokes,  giving Inka a pat.
"She's got an important job to do. I missed her today, we rarely spend a whole day without Inka." Louis points out with a grin.
"She's my dog, she's my helper." Harry says with a smile.
"Can you help me with something? My lips are a little lonely." Louis says with a cheeky grin. Harry rolls his eyes but connects their lips together anyways.
When both of them were getting into it, poor Inka caught in the middle, Gemma walks in, immediately screaming. The two break away quickly, both with blushes on their cheeks.
"Jeez, here was I thinking that my baby brother would be respectable and not being snogged off his ass." Gemma sighs, sitting on the foot of Harry's bed. "Louis don't take offense, but weren't you two meant to separate tonight? You spent the whole day together." Gemma asks.
"Am I going or you?" Harry asks.
"I'll go first baby." Louis says, giving him a kiss on his cheek. "We were waiting at the top of a water slide and  Harr disassociated seemingly out of nowhere. An employee came over apologizing profusely. He introduced himself as Nick. H, heard his voice and panicked. Nick apologized to both of us, we talked for a bit, I learned Harry has four nipples, and after he told me everything everything. We enjoyed the day though, with a few breakdowns." Louis explains, calmly before burying his face in Harry's shoulder.
"And then Lou realized something's, with a bit of crying and cane over. We talked, cried and then talked little while longer. When you came in we were just enjoying ourselves." Harry explains, giving the back of Louis a gentle rub.
"I don't want to hear about you guys getting it on." Gemma says with a laugh.
"Hey! I didn't even know he had four nipples until today." Louis protests making Harry rolls his eyes.
"He's a little freak." Gemma remarks making Harry blush.
"He's not little but he's a freak for sure." Louis says without thinking. "Oh god! I didn't mean it that way!" He says when Gemma gives him a look. Harry laughs, helping Louis to hide his face in his chest.
"Gem, stop harassing my Lou." Harry warns, kissing Louis hair.
"Lou stop kissing my brother." Gemma warns. "Don't do that, Harr does actually like you." She says with a endeared smile.
"Gemma Stop scaring my baby." Louis jokes and Harry rolls his eyes, kissing his forehead gently.
"Your baby needs to talk to me. H, how are you? Honestly." Gemma says with a straight face.
"I'm alright. Lou helped me through, I think I've gone through the initial processing though. He knew best today." Harry explains, Inka beginning to lick his hands yet again.
"You said you told him everything? Everything everything? All of the shit?" Gemma asks, giving her brothers leg a gentle squeeze.
"He knows all except for how it was found out." Harry says before turning to Louis. "I'm sorry I'm acting like you aren't here, and I really really want you to know everything but I'm still not really ready for that. I don't want to relive it."
Louis shakes his head, giving Harry a tight squeeze. "You don't need to babe. You're all I need."
"Sappppp!" Gemma screeches.
"Leave my boyfriend alone." Harry says with a gentle squeeze of Louis.
"Harr, didn't you do the exact same thing to me?" Louis asks. {hi, Elsa asked me to mention her in everything I write so this is me mentioning her}
"Shhhhh.." Harry says, covering Louis mouth sloppily with his hand. Louis rolls his eyes and Gemma lets out a small chuckle.
"You two seem alright, Mum was worried about you H, enjoy yourselves just not too much." Gemma says standing up. "Both of you take care of each other" She says before slipping out.
"Nap time?" Louis suggests, still clinging to Harry.
"Yeah, Thank you." Harry says, resting his head onto Louis.
"Thank you love." Louis mumbles as Harry settles him deeper into his chest.
The two fall asleep easily, the presence of both Louis and Inka calms Harry and hearing Harry's heartbeat calms Louis. When Anne checks in on them to see what they want on their homemade pizzas, she takes a picture, the three tangled in each other and all letting out gentle tufts of breath. {one of my swim teams had a meet today and on the ride back perfect started playing and we were all screaming the lyrics.}
When Harry wakes up Louis is still asleep. He can't see anything, which tells him that quite a bit has passed. Harry gently thumbs over Louis cheek bone, he can't resist feeling them at every opportunity. Louis wakes up with Harry feeling his cheek, instinctively smiling.
"Good morning Lou." Harry says, feeling Louis wake under his fingers.
"What year is it?" Harry asks, as Louis rubs his eyes.
"I don't know, but it's very dark, we probably missed dinner." Louis says, feeling around for his phone. It ends up being under Inka's tail and he grabs, checking the time. "8:15"
"I want food. It was pizza night." Harry says sitting up as much as he can with Inka on his legs.
"Do you want to go out? Can I take you to dinner babe?" Louis asks, giving Inka a gentle scratch.
"If my mum {sorry elsa} hasn't saved us some then yes." Harry says, snapping his fingers at Inka and pointing off his bed. Inka follows the instructions, getting off of Harry and stretching out. "I hope you know I'm not getting out of these." Harry points to his dog hair covered joggers.
"I'm in the same boat Harr, but I do like my shirt on you." Louis says, eyeing his really beat up ramones shirt. He continues the eyeing before thumbing over the material and civing one of his nipples a pinch.
Harry lets out a yelp, hitting Louis' hand away. "It's unfair to make fun of the blind kid." Harry points out, standing up.
"That wasn't making fun, that was you shrieking." Louis points out watching Harry make his way towards his closet.
"Could you do me a favor and a half?" Harry asks, pulling out two baskets. "Can you ask my mum if  she saved us food? And bring up Inka's harness that's on the hook, I'm going to switch it out."
"Course, I'll be back soon bub." Louis says before going downstairs on his expedition.
When Louis returns he finds Harry rooting through harnesses. "Harr, she didn't save us some, but there's still dough left. She did really like the idea of us going out though, wanting us to have fun." Louis says, walking up behind Harry and dropping Inka's harness in his lap.
"Thank you." Harry says, picking up another harness before putting it down again.
"What are you even doing?" Louis asks sitting down and resting his chin on Harry's shoulder.
"Inka has different vests and harnesses. She wears the light brown one most of the time, I have vests for if she isn't guiding." Harry picks up a rainbow vest with a fleece handle attached to it for show. "I have one other nice guide harness. Instead of having the leather firm handle it has a fleece one, a flexible leather one and a
paracord one. I use it when I need more tactile stimulation." Harry explains.
"Would it by chance be this?" Louis says, picking up a grey harness with a light yellow fleece pull, a grey leather handle, and a light purple paracord pull strap, and putting it into Harry's hands.
"Yes you wonderful not blind person." Harry says, craning his neck to give Louis a kiss in the cheek. "Now  could you look for this white and grey cape. It's covered in black Velcro splotches and attached to the harness." Harry explains, and it only takes Louis a few seconds of riffling to find. Placing it again in Harry's hands. "And one last thing, you know the patches, if I tell you some can you find them and stick them on my vest?" Harry asks.
"Tell me what you want Harr." Louis says with a small smile.
After almost ten minutes Harry's settled for a few that get his point across. '@inkatheincredible', 'do not distract, handler blind.' 'handler easily overwhelmed, please stay back,' 'I'm here, queer, and filled with all the existential fear', 'i won't respond to you barking, although my handler will most likely laugh."
Harry takes Inka out and gets her in her harness and cape, before climbing into Louis' passenger seat with him. "Where are we going?" He asks once Louis climbs in as well.
"I don't know, there's a savory crepe place? And we could get a dessert one as well?" Louis suggests, already starting to drive into town. {wow! I wonder where I got this idea from (this will only make sense if you know where I live) at least I didn't go with a taco place (#ripdunkindonuts #whenevendunkincantsurvive)}
"We will be getting multiple dessert ones babe." Harry says, making Louis laugh loudly.
"Of course Harr, we can get all the dessert crepes." Louis says smiling fondly at Harry. The two continue the drive in relative silence. Normally when going on a date Harry is bubbly and happy, but today the two are tired, and not feeding off each other's energy as much as normal.
When they get out of the car Louis realizes how odd this is, being with Harry and not constantly joking around. "Harr, this is really awkward. This isn't normal for us." Louis says softly.
Harry laughs, sorting Inka and himself out. "Why are we so off today? Like we both know I'm messed up but it's different." Harry says with an eye roll, grabbing for Louis hand.
"Baby, What were you doing when I came over?" Louis asks, semi-conversationally as Inka begins to guide Harry.
"I was actually listening to our English book thingy." Harry explains.
"It's actually insane, we're graduating? Like how?" Louis ask making Harry laugh again.
"I know, next year we're going to uni. Together." Harry says. Since Louis had moved in the middle of the year both boys had already decided on unis, but out of sheer coincidence {sure} they both accepted into the University of London. When housing forms needed to be filled in Harry opted for not getting the disabled rooms, instead putting down Louis and getting a dorm together.
"God, are we moving too fast? I love you but it's really crazy." Louis asks. "We're crazy."
"I'm glad we'll be close Lou, but we might be a little crazy." Harry says breathily.
"It's going to be fun, our own lives. The three of us together." Louis says, opening the door for Harry.
"Such a gentleman." Harry says somewhat sarcastically.
"I know, any one else would be completely in awe by my amazingness" Louis says, bringing Harry's hand to his elbow and walking up to the hostess.
"Lou, I'm completely in awe by you." Harry says with a eye roll.
"Shhhh.." Louis says fondly. "Table for two please."
"It'll be five minutes, we need to clean the table." The hostess says. "You can sit down in the waiting area if you'd like." Louis gives her an appreciative smile and brings Harry over towards two empty seats.
After a couple minutes of them sitting, Harry thumbing Inka's ear to calm down and Louis just resting his face in Harry's neck a new group of two walks in. Inka starts wagging her tail but Harry doesn't think any thing of it. Harry does a double take when he hears one of the people laugh, knowing it to be Liam's.
"Lou, wheres Liam." Harry asks poking Louis cheek.
"At home probably." Louis sighs.
"I heard him." Harry says standing up and grabbing Inka's fleece strap. "Inka wheres Liam?" Harry asks, and Inka begins to guide Harry. Louis was almost asleep and it finally hits in his mind what's happening. He stands up, following his boyfriend back up to the hostess.
Louis reaches Harry as he reaches Liam. "Liam, What are you doing here?" Harry asks.
Before Liam can answer Louis sees Liam's companion. "Zayn? Holy shit, why are you here?" Louis exclaims loudly, making his way around Harry to embrace his old  best friend in a side hug.
"Well I took the bus here to surprise you and then realized that I don't know your address so I was calling you. You didn't pick up so I was screaming into a voicemail something along the lines of 'I swear to fucking god Lewis William Tomlinson I will personally maim and skin you if you don't pick up your fucking phone.' Liam walked by and asked if I was talking about you and asked if I was his friend Zayn then offered to take me to your house after he eats, so here we are going to eat." Zayn explains.
"Table for four?" Liam suggests, earning a round of nods.
"Crazy, good thing we ran into you, I was actually going to stay at Haz's house." Louis says happily.
"Haz? Lad you never explained to me who your friends are." Zayn says as Louis moves back to Harry's right.
"Well you've met Liam, there's an Irish one Niall and this here frog" Harry slaps Louis' shoulder "is Haz or Harry, my boyfriend."
"The Tommo in love? I never thought I'd see the day that he'd be so comfortable around someone and with them romantically. Harry you're lucky, don't break his heart." Zayn says extending his hand out to Harry. Louis gives Harry's elbow a nudge and Harry gets the idea, shaking hands with Zayn.
"Don't have any plans for it, last I checked he puts up with me and is incredibly hot." Harry says earning a laugh and clap on the back from Zayn.
"I'm glad, Tommo doesn't like dating people unless he really cares for them and I don't want him to be hurt, he's my brother." Zayn continues seriously as Louis begins to talk to Liam.
"I met Lou his first day here, now I'm not going to go into my issues but I kinda ended up crying and completely disassociated over my ex boyfriend. But Louis took it in stride, doing exactly what I needed and is literally the best." Harry explains while Inka follows the group to their table.
"Harr, how are we sitting?" Louis asks, once the reach the table.
"I know what I'm getting so we're good in that regard,  but I'll sit next to you Lou.  And across from Zayn?" Harry suggests. "I want to talk to him  about you." Harry says as Louis guides him into the booth, Inka already settling under the table.
"You totally don't want to admire his godlike face." Louis mumbles, giving Harry a quick kiss on his cheek.
"Lou, do you see where we are? He's not backlit, I can't leave you for his looks." Harry explains softly.
"I love having you for boyfriend." Louis says, causing Harry to roll his eyes.
"Could you two stop making us feel like third and fourth wheels?" Liam asks.
"To be fair we were going to have a date and try and get over all that happened today, and then this idiot had to show up." Louis says pointing towards Zayn.
"I mean, your mum loves me." Zayn says plaintively.
Louis opens his mouth to respond but closes it again. "Lou, talk with Liam, I want the childhood dirt on you." Harry says with a smile.
Louis reciprocates, turning away and leaving Harry and Zayn to talk. "I know everyone here except for the pup, what's their name?" Zayn asks.
"Inka." Harry answers, giving Inka a gentle pat.
"Is she yours or are you training her? She seems like a really good girl." Zayn asks.
"She's mine, she helps me with things that you'll know at some point, and she's quite possibly the best girl." Harry says fondly.
"Really awkward question, what have you and Louis done? I need something to pester him about." Zayn says after a couple moments.
"Nothing, we've made out but because of my past it's hard for me to be super intimate." Harry says quietly.
"God, Now I feel like a shit person." Zayn sighs and Harry waves it off.
"You're fine, if you want something the first day we met Louis straight up asked what my kinks are." Zayn lets out a loud laugh at that thanking Harry profusely. The conversation flows easily from that point on, Zayn telling Harry childhood stories and Harry telling Zayn stories of stupid things Louis has done in recent times.
Soon Harry and Louis have split two desserts, as planned, and are in Louis' car driving back to his house. Harry and Inka claimed the passenger seat, Zayn not protesting at all.
Harry calls his mum on the ride home. She's reluctant to let him bring Inka to Louis' house, even though Jay is fine with it Anne was worried about Inka not having food and toys. Harry rebutted with the fact that there's ten million dog toys in Louis car and Louis also bought a small bag of Inka's food too keep at his house and Anne allows it, making sure Harry knows to be polite.
When they walk into the Tomlinson-Deakin household, Louis leading, calling out his presence.
"I'm home! I've got presents." Louis calls, shooing Zayn and Harry into the coat closet.
"I didn't think I'd ever be in the closet again." Harry mumbles and Zayn has to cover his mouth to not snort out in laughter.
"It is somewhat rude." Zayn says as Louis comes back to get them.
Louis guides Harry out, Inka heeling loosely by his side. "Look, I brought a dog!" Louis says as the girls swarm to pet Inka. "I also have other things!" Louis says, as Harry plops himself on the couch, Inka rolling on the floor loving the attention. "Look who's here!" Louis says as Zayn comes out from behind him.
"Zayn!!!" The girls yell, leaving Inka to give them raven haired {I hate me too} boy hugs.
"Lou, could you please explain why there is so much screaming going on in here?" Jay asks, walking into the living room. She spots Harry and Inka first, walking past Zayn who's covered in girls, to give Harry a hug, whispering "I'm glad you're here for him."
"Thank you for having me and letting me bring Inka." Harry says and Jay waves it off. "And there's someone else here who you might've missed more than me." Harry says, waving towards Zayn who's still on the floor.
"Is that? Is he? Zayn?" Jay says in disbelief as Louis sits beside Harry.
"Jay, how're you?" Zayn asks and the two begin to catch up, Louis takes the opportunity to check in one Harry.
Louis gives Harry a gentle tug, pulling him into his lap. "You alright Harr? I know Zayn being here is a lot and now you're surrounded by everyone who are moving quickly without reason, and your day was already crazy enough." Louis rambles, ignoring as Harry rolls his eyes in exasperation.
"Lou its a lot, yes, but I'm doing fine." Harry reassures, wrapping his arms loosely around Louis neck. "If I wasn't you can bet that Inka would be over here helping me in every way." Harry says dead serious.
"I just want to make sure my boy is okay." Louis says, as Harry burrows into his chest. "I love and care about you and never want to put you in an awkward place."
"Lou If it's too much I'll tell you, you need to trust me." Harry reminds and Louis nods, rubbing Harry's back.
"Lads, this is really awkward, and I'm sorry I showed up unannounced, I interrupted your date and now I'm gonna infringe on your night, and literally sleep in the room as you." Zayn says, sitting at the base of the couch.
"Zee, you're fine." Louis says sincerely. "If this was any other night we'd both be laughing around having a great time. But we went to a water park today and a shit thing happened and Harr told be some stuff and then I got home and broke down sobbing, then we figured our lives out, napped then wanted food." Louis explains.
"Zayn, talk to him. I'm just trying to think about some stuff and process it all, you two can catch up while I think." Harry says and Louis rubs his back soothingly.
"Thank you both, I'm sorry that you've had a shit day. Anything I can do?" Zayn asks giving Harry's leg a pat.
"I think I'm good." Harry says with an appreciative smile. Louis brings Harry back up to sitting position, gently taking Harry out of his lap.
"I'll make you some tea." Louis says, giving Harry a gentle kiss.
"Your amazing." Harry says as Louis begins making his tea.
"I've seen Lou with one girl and two guys, none were serious in anyway but he's never been this whipped. Have you seen the way he looks at you?" Zayn asks and Harry shakes his head. "How have you not? He looks at you like your his world, this dopey smile." Zayn continues and it suddenly dawns on him.
"I do know what he looks like, just haven't seen it seen it. I have an eye disease and am really blind. Just able to see light and shadow, so backlit outlines and if glitter has light on it. So I've only felt, metaphorically, his smile." Harry explains and Zayn nods.
"How the hell did you end up with the second most attractive guy I know wrapped around your finger without knowing it?" Zayn says in disbelief.
"I assuming the first one is you?" Harry asks with an eye roll.
"Yeah, but I do actually remember Lou texting me about this really cute boy with a dog on his second or third  day of school, you had him." Zayn says causing Harry to blush, looking down.
"My sister threatened him they day we met, making sure he'd be good for me and wouldn't leave once he found out. Lou didn't know until I accidentally told him and even then he just held me then bought me ice cream." Harry explains. "Didn't hesitate to ask me out just glad he was finally told what was up."
"Lou is one of those people who's just good. You've seen, seen? Is seen the right word?" Zayn asks, getting distracted. Harry nods reassuringly. "You've seen how he is with the kids, he's a wonderful wonderful person, and if he was that drawn to you it's for a good reason."
"My friends always say I have a scary radar as to how someone is. I rely off sound and touch, fake smiles don't work on me, and I can get a good read on how most people are." Harry explains. "I was so comfortable with Lou, he learned about my past before my blindness, he knows more about it than my friends from birth."
"If you need anything he's your guy, the best thing you can do is trust him." Zayn explains as Louis walks in, a mug of tea in each hand.
"I mean he's yet to walk me into a wall so for right now I do trust him." Harry says, and Louis laughs.
"I would slap you but I've got tea for both of us." Louis says, sitting down carefully. "Hands."
Harry extends his hands and Louis carefully sets the mug of of tea in them. "Lou, we've decided that you might possibly be a good person." Zayn says causing Louis to look mock offended.
"I made my boyfriend tea and welcomed one of my best friends into my house with no questions and am dubbed might possibly be a good person." Louis sighs, giving Zayn a halfhearted kick.
"Don't hit the god, it's not nice." Harry says after a long sip of tea.
"It really isn't." Zayn points out, causing Louis to roll his eyes.
"Why on earth did you two get together, I'm going to be harassed." Louis sighs, wrapping his arm around Harry's waist. {so this lowkey happened with me when I made the mistake of letting Elsa and LiNA be in a group chat together, where they ultimately ended up roasting me.}
"Heyyy! I like Zayn, he's nice." Harry points out. Louis hits Harry's nose lightly.
"You're an annoying little monster, I'm going to tickle you to death once you finish that tea." Louis says as Harry takes the last sip of his tea, standing up and trying to run from Louis. Louis launches up, chasing after Harry while Zayn snickers from the couch.
"Gonna have to catch me!" Harry yells running around, now knowing Louis' house somewhat well. He does miscalculate though when he speeds up, Louis close to catching him, and Harry almost crashing into the dining room table, Louis luckily grabbing his waist and pulling him close.
"Table." Louis says simply, lifting Harry over his shoulder.
"Thank you." Harry mumbles, as Louis carries him back.
"I never would have thought that Harry would be carried back in like a sack of potatoes." Zayn says as Louis walks them in.
"He almost ran into the table." Louis supplies, heaving Harry onto the couch before straddling his hips.
"Please don't" Harry and Zayn say in sync.
"Given that was creepy, I'll let you off. Should we go upstairs?" Louis suggests, climbing off of Harry.
"Sure." Harry says and Zayn nods, standing up as well. Louis wraps his arms around Harry, picking him up again, and carrying him towards the stairs. By the time they're upstairs Louis arms are sore from repeatedly carrying Harry, but he places Harry on his bed nonetheless.
When the boys were talking downstairs Jay inflated an air mattress, leaving it in the center of Louis room. "Harr, there's a really nice high air mattress on the floor be careful when walking Louis reminds as Inka walks into the room, holding a toy in her mouth.
"I will be, worst thing that happens is I fall and wake up Zayn." Harry shrugs as Louis climbs into bed beside him.
"I won't wake up, I sleep like a rock." Zayn says, sitting down.
"Good, Inka might camp out in your bed." Harry warns.
"She's good." Zayn reassures, as Harry settles himself in Louis arm and chest.
"Harr, you good? Tired?" Louis whispers kissing Harry's forehead. Harry nods and Louis coos, giving him a gentle rub. "You had a busy day baby, I'm glad you opened up to me about everything and I hope you'll feel better about everything soon,  know I'll be here for you babes." Louis says softly, making sure Harry knows he's serious.
"I know, thank you so much, I couldn't have made it through today without you." Harry says quietly. "I really really love you."
"Me too baby, really really love you." Louis reassures giving Harry a gentle kiss. "Zee and I are probably gonna talk but just sleep." He says and Harry nods, Inka hopping up and resting her head on his leg.
"Love you." Harry says softly.
"Love you too baby, sleep well." Louis says, and Harry relaxes deeper. "Sorry we haven't really been able to chat much, my boy comes first and it was a shit day for us both?" Louis says.
Zayn waves it off. "I'm so glad to see you so happy, it's good. You are such a sap." The two continue talking, well after Harry's asleep, and long into the night. Content to be in each others presence again.

So I actually wrote another part. It's not great but neither is anything else so it'll do. I still might write another part cuz I kinda like the idea I have for it. I actually got to finish this because I left school early today because I felt like death (I'm glad Elsa helped me come up with an excuse to not go to swim last night). I got to see my pup in a guide harness which is amazing, she's been doing super well and might be considered for a brood (mom) and might also be able to meet up with one sister and her mom sometime next week. School also started which is chill, the swim team provides breakfast on meet days, which is good. KMM is out and is a BOP! L is talking about H and I'm here for it, no one can convince me he wasn't looking at Harry off camera when giving that interview, Madrid is on Saturday, I think that's it but there's been tea.