"Thanks for um... taking care of me." I said as I looked at our hands a bit and she messed with my hands a bit as I watched her.

"Anytime." She says and I lift her hand up a bit and I kiss her hand gently and I look at her.

"Since well, I don't think you want to kiss me this is fine heh." I said and she nods and I look at the side a bit and I felt her hand move from mine and I felt her hand being placed on my cheek as she made me look at her and I watched her a bit.

"Well... I said if you were sober than maybe.... We could kiss." She said and I looked at her surprised a bit at her offer.

"No, it's fine just... I was drunk and you shouldn't take any of that seriously I mean, it's just drunk talk." I said and rubbed the back of my head as she looked at me.

"My aunt Bonnie always said, a drunk mans talk is a sober mans thoughts." She said and I gulped a bit and I look at the ground than her again.

"Do... do you uh... do you um want to?" I asked and she nods a bit.

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Of course."

"I mean are you really sure?" I asked and she giggled and nods and I feel sweat going down my face and she smiles at me.

"Nervous?" She asked and I nodded a bit and she nods too.

"It's ok to be nervous... have you kissed another girl?" She asked and I looked at her.

"N-no." I said.

"Really now?" She asked.

"I never did.... Minnie and I we never." I said and stopped talking a bit and looked down and she lifted my chin up.

"Hey, It's fine.... So, this is your first kiss hu?" She asked and I nodded a bit.

"Yea."

"Well, good thing I didn't let you kiss me when you were drunk." She says and I chuckle a bit as I look at her.

"So, you sure you want to kiss me?" I asked again and she nods.

"Why not?" She asked and I looked at her and I held her free hand once more.

"I don't know... maybe cause I'm a girl and... You're not into me?" I asked.

"Well, you're wrong, because I do like you, and I don't care if you're a girl, you're, you." She said and I looked at her a bit and I look at her more and I breath in a bit.

"Maybe I should have a drink." I joked and she looked at me.

"Do you want to wait?" She asked and I looked at her then at her lips a bit and back up to her eyes, her beautiful amber like eyes.

"I don't want to but.... I mean... what if Lee walks in?" I asked and she smiles a bit and gets up and locks the door and I watch her.

"Better?" She asked and I nodded a bit as she came back and sat next to me and I rub my arm a bit and I look at her again and I move a bit closer to her as I place my hands on her hips and she places a hand on my cheek and I look at her eyes.

"Still nervous?" She asked and I nodded.

"I mean... You're Clementine Everett, the star Baseball player, all around athlete, and straight A student, and I'm just Violet Aldon, the weird lesbian who should rot." I said.

"Hey, don't you say that Violet, you're not a weird lesbian, if so I'm a weird Bisexual, and no you shouldn't rot, what would I do without you?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Live life." I said.

"Without you?" she asked.

"It's easy." I said.

"Not for me." She said and I looked at her more and I gulped a bit as I looked at her. I rubbed her side a bit with my thumb and I slowly move up to her face and I kiss her gently. She kissed me back and I held her hips a bit and I pulled back a bit and I looked at her a bit.

"So?" She asked.

"It... was really good." I said and chuckled a bit as I looked at her. She kissed me again and I hold her hips again and I kissed her back as she comes up to me and sits in my lap and I hold her closer to me. I felt her push me back and my back is pushed on the edge of her bed and I kiss her more and I look at her as we pull back a bit.

"Really good." She says and I laugh a bit as I look at her and I rub her side a bit as I think so many things through right now.

'Clementine Everett just kissed me, holy fucking hell, she kissed me and I kissed her back.' I thought as I looked to her more and I rubbed her side more and I kissed her neck a bit. She moves a bit more and tilts her neck to the side and I pull back a bit.

"Sorry just um.... Heh, I uh... ehem." I cleared my throat a bit as I looked at her and she nods and she moves off my lap and back to sitting next to me and I looked at her.

"It was really good." I mumbled and she laughed a bit and took my hand in hers and I looked to the wall of Clem room and I held her hand a bit.

"Well I'm glad." She said and I nodded as I just held her hand more. I looked to the clock and saw that it was only four in the morning.

"Hungry?" She asked and I nodded a bit as I got up and helped her up as well. We went down the stairs to her kitchen and saw that Lee was gone, most likely in bed sleeping, we headed into the kitchen and I help her grab the ingredients to make omelets. I looked at her as we began working on breakfast, I got the pan ready and we got the food we wanted in our eggs. I cooked the food and helped Clem as she almost burnt hers as she joked saying that she's not that great of a cook and I chuckled.

"My grandma taught me how to cook, so don't worry I can help you." I said as I looked at her. I placed her food on a plate and I made mine as I watched her eat and she smiled as I watched her.

"Is it good?" I asked and she nods.

"Very good, thank you." She says and I smile a bit as I plate my food and we sat at the table as we ate a bit.

"We have class in a few hours." She says and I look at her.

"Would it be so bad to skip?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I... I don't think so." She says.

"Would you like to skip school with me?" I asked.