'thank you, i appreciate it.' i reply with a small smile.

'i'll go and get alex for you, he should be ready.' she says nodding before leaving the room.

i sit down on a seat, cross one leg over the other and get my dictaphone out of my bag. a few moments later, alex oxlade chamberlain and the woman walk back into the room.

'hey i'm alex, it's nice to meet you.' he says with a smile, shaking my hand before sitting opposite me.

'hi alex, i'm catalina. it's lovely to meet you and i'm very glad you took some time out of your busy schedule to be with me today.'

'don't worry about it, it's no problem.'

'shall we begin?'

VIRGIL

i walk down hallway towards the press room for another interview. as i walk into the room, i'm taken by surprise by a young woman sitting there typing away on her phone.

'hey what's up i'm virgil.' i say with a smile sitting down opposite her and she suddenly looks up and smiles at me. she is super attractive wearing a red suit black heels with bright lipstick to match.

'the men's best player of the year himself. it's nice to meet you virgil.'

'likewise.'

'well shall we begin?' she asks looking at me and i simply nod.

'well tell me virgil. how are you?'

'pretty good, just had a tiring training session. how about you?'

'i'm great thank you for asking. so virgil, this year so far you've won the champions league, won men's best player of the year and most likely up for the ballon d'or. what's your next goal with liverpool and individually?'

'well hopefully we can repeat the same success in the champions league and make it a seventh. winning the premier league would be amazing as well, the fa cup would be nice too. and individually, i'm just aiming to be the best player i can be every time i'm on the pitch. i try and not focus on individual awards as i don't want to get big headed or anything,'

'so if you're up for the ballon d'or what would you do?'

'i mean i would be very happy about that. it means all my hard work has payed off, you know from being a young boy from the netherlands to the man i am today. but there has been other incredible players you know with the likes of messi hazard sterling but also my own teammates like mo and sadio. just being considered for it is an honour in itself.'

'and the past few years, since pep's joined the premier league, manchester city have dominated english football. what do you think liverpool can do this year to be ahead of them in the league?'

'honestly, i think that question would be better for the boss.' i say laughing slightly.

the interview last another twenty minutes, towards the end she asked me less questions about football but more about myself. she wanted to know the "virgil van dijk" the person, not the professional footballer. but little does she know, i was just staring at her body the entire time.

'well thank you for that, i really appreciate your time for answering all my questions.' she says with a smile.

'no thank you.' i say with a slight smirk.

'i'm sorry?'

'you are really hot. i wish all my interviews were with you so i could look at your body the entire time.'

'um i have to go.' she says awkwardly as she stands up and grabs her bag. i stand up as well and it takes her by surprise at how tall i am next to her.

'going so soon?'

'i have a job to do.'

'you know, it's a rare that a woman like you doesn't end up waking up in my bed.' i say and she stops suddenly and turns around looking at me suddenly in disgust.

'i'm going to act as professional as i can because i'm only here for work purposes. but i don't care who you, i do not tolerate that kind of language from anyone, especially from some footballer. i've met a ton of arrogant of footballers who think they can bag whoever they want. but i will take no bullshit from any man, not at home, not at work and especially not from you. it's thousand and nineteen, learn to respect women virgil van dijk.' she says looking at me straight in the eye before turning around and leaving.

okay this is kind of ugly but yeah basically vvd is kind of a sexist prick who thinks he can sleep with anyone just like that but catalina is a bad bitch we have decided to stan