Evie - You Can Listen To My Thoughts? #1

You are the daughter of Princess Ariel and Prince Eric. Your outfit themes usually consist of dark green ripped jeans, red t-shirt, fake red and dark green leather jacket and black boots. What happens when Evie can hear your thoughts but no one else can? What does it mean? Read to find out. 

You are an AK living in Auradon. You are close friends with Mal, Jay and Carlos. Funnily enough, Evie is the only one you still have not met. Reason being, she is always preparing dresses and outfits for people. 

That all changed when you walked into the cafeteria and saw Mal, Jay and Carlos and a girl with blue hair. You knew that had to be Evie given all the stuff you heard about her. You went over to them and Mal introduced you to her. 'Dang, she's the prettiest blueberry I've ever seen.' You thought to yourself as the two of you shook hands. "Blueberry?" Evie asks. It was then you realised what had just happened. 

She must have heard what you thought. Your theory was confirmed when Mal raised an eyebrow at Evie and said, "What about blueberries?" Evie must have understood what happened as well because her eyes widened when Mal said that. 'Can you read my thoughts?' You heard Evie say even though her mouth did not move. She must be communicating using thoughts. 'Yes. How can you hear my thought and I can hear yours?' I thought to her. 

Evie looked deep in thought and again her eyes widened as she realised the reason behind this. 'I read a while ago that if you can hear someone else's thoughts, they are your soulmate. I didn't believe any of it but here we are.' Evie said, well thought. 'So what does that mean for us? We just met.' You thought. 'We could get to know each other better and see where that takes us?' You nod at Evie and she said out loud, "Meet me after school at the Enchanted Lake." Then she wandered off. 

Time Skip 

After you met Evie, the rest of the day dragged. You couldn't wait to meet up with her after school. As soon as the final class of the day which was Enchanted Oceanography, you packed your things as quickly as you could. However, before meeting Evie, you rushed to your dorm, put down your bag knowing you wouldn't need it.

You changed into a pair of dark green ripped jeans and a red t shirt plus a red and green fake leather jacket to match and a pair of black boots. Sure you were the daughter of Princess Ariel and Prince Eric which also meant Melody was your sister but she did not attend Auradon Prep but that didn't mean you had to dress like a typical pink princess. It was also why you chose to study Enchanted Oceanography, it just made sense to learn about the ocean since part of your heritage belongs to the sea. 

Anyway, once you were changed, you speed walked over to the lake where Evie was already waiting. "Hey, I was wondering if you were going to show up." She said. "Sorry lost track of time whilst I was getting ready." You told her. 'Understandable.' Evie thought and smiled. "I'm glad you think so." You said. "Oh right, yes of course we can hear each others thoughts." "It is going to take some getting used to." You told Evie knowing she would agree with you. 

After the short conversation, you realised picnic blankets had been laid out and there was food too. "I made sure there was no fish. I assumed with being Ariel's daughter you don't eat fish or meat." You nodded in agreement. "Well then, shall we?" Evie asked. "We shall." You said with a smirk planted on your face as you both linked arms when you sat down. 

Mini Time Skip 

You and Evie were having a great time. "Hold up, so you can actually talk to fish?" She asked you. "Not just fish, any sea creature. Except for sharks, those bullies just growl and try to eat everything they see." You told her. Evie laughed gently, it was definitely the best thing you've ever heard. 

Then there was a moment of silence, comfortable silence. 'Dang, if only I could just kiss that blueberry.' You thought to yourself forgetting she could hear. Evie blushed when she heard what you thought. "So why don't you?" She said. "Like I said, you hearing my thoughts is going to take some getting used to." You said and slowly leaned in until her lips connected yours. It was quick but at the same time there was so much emotion put into it. "I think I'm falling in love with you." You told her, knowing there was no point in thinking it. "And I you. Would you want to go on another date with me and if we still feel the same, maybe become more than friends?" She asked. "Of course." You said and kissed her on the cheek. With that the two of you cuddled up together and just stared out at the lake both satisfied with how your 'date' turned out. 

Ending this one here. What did you guys think? Let me know in the comments. Don't forget REQUESTS ARE OPEN! If you want your request to be anonymous, just message me what you want me to write, otherwise comment what you want! :D