I put the eye on my back and charge at the enemies. I swing my Blade left, right and slam both of hem into the ground creating a small explosion. 

One of the Satyr almost hit me with it's sword by I grab it's wrist and leg and used it's body as a shield from the incoming arrows. I put the body down and pulled it's head of and I run in the middle where they were able to stop me in the tracks by crowding me.

All of them was able to crowd me but I summon the Nemean Cestus to blow them away.

One by one they rush at me but I punch them and blasting their entire body

One by one they rush at me but I punch them and blasting their entire body. Then I saw Trihexa in her Dragon form shooting some Cyclops as she fly around the battle field.

I slam the Nemean Cestus on the ground creating a shock wave blasting all in the way while knocking the others off balance.

I was caught off guarded from behind when a Cyclops grab me by it's hands and trying to crush me. I couldn't move my hands because it was gripping me real hard, so I used my Rage of the Titans to cover myself in blaze making the Cyclops to let go.

I launch the head of the Nemean Cestus at the head of the Cyclops, grappling myself towards it and punch the head hard, destroying it into pieces.

All the enemies over are now dead, now I need to get back to the others and them. But out of nowhere, a Chimera came running and wrap it's tail around me and drag me away and throw me. When I got up, I saw a Centaur running towards me with it's spear pointed at me.

I used the Golden Fleece to block him and used the momentum to throw him over. I rush towards it while his down and stab one of my Blades into his stomach and opening it, making all the intestine fall out until he dies.

Then the Chimera's Snake tail tried to bite me but I used the Artemis Blade and cut it. Then the Chimera stands up and the Lion's head starts to spit fire on me. I jump out of the way but the Chimera jump high and hit me in the stomach with it's horn, piercing right through.

It swing it's head around tossing me into the boulder and it stands up again and the Lion's head roared.

Y/n: "You Bastard!"