???: "Greetings, is everyone alright?"

Xenovia: "Who are you?"

Arthur: "My name is Arthur Pendragon of team Vali. We come to help you."

Kiba: "Team Vali?"

Vali: "That's right. He's part of my team."

They all look behind Arthur and saw Vali and the rest of his team. Rias and the others ready there magic and weapons at them but Sirzechs block them.

Sirzechs: "Calm down everyone, they may be our enemies but we have even bigger problem here and we need all the help we can get."

Rias and the others put there magic and weapons down and calm down.

Rias: "Alright we'll trust them. For now."

Sirzechs: "Vali, get your team help evacuate the civilians first. After that, go to Azazel. He might need your help."

The all nodded and headed out.

Sirzechs: "Rias, you and your Peerage go to Siaraorg, they might need help."

Rias: "What about N/n-"

She noticed Y/n was already gone and fly in the middle of the battle field.

Rias: "Let's go everyone!"

ORC: "Yes President!"

Y/n's POV
(Play the song on the top)

I fly towards where the battle is happening and I saw some Devils, Fallen Angels, and Angels attack some undead Satyr, Cyclops, Chimera, Harpy and many more Greek monsters.

I grab the Blades of Chaos and retracted my wings. I let go of the Blade and extended the chain, as I started to free fall, I threw my Blade at one of the Satyr and I grapple myself to it and cutting his head off.

Y/n: "I will handle this! All of you get out and help the others!"

I said it to the Devils, Fallen, and Angel and the all nodded and fly back to the others. I look up front and saw a Cyclops was about hit crush me with it's wooden club.

I side roll his attack and stab him in the arm and climb into it's back and stab it in the neck

The Cyclops roared in pain as I keep stabbing it in the neck and it's swinging it's club around the Satyr, killing them

The Cyclops is trying to reach it's hand to grab me but I jump down to it's face and grab it's eye with one hand and pulled it out as the cyclops bleed to death.