Kuroka: "Y/n!!"

Trihexa: "Master!~"

Koneko: "Onii-chan!!"

They run towards him and tackle him into a hug, making them fall on the floor.

Trihexa: "Master! I've missed you so much!!"

Koneko: "Please don't leave again Onii-chan!"

Y/n: "I missed you too girls."

Then finally, Rias run at the living room because she heard some screaming.

Rias: "What's going on? Is everything alri-"

She didn't finished her sentence as she saw Y/n. She put her hand in her chest and tears where coming out of her eyes.

Rias(Tears): "N-N/n? Is that really you?"

Y/n: "I'm home."

She runs to his arms and embrace him by placing his head into her chest while crying her eyes out.

Rias(Crying): "N/n! I knew you'd come back!"

Y/n: "It took longer than I thought it was."

Rias(Crying): "At least your home here with us!"

After a few minutes, Rias finally relax and Y/n tell everyone about his journey at Olympus.

Y/n: "So that's how I found Mount Olympus and..... The last time I will see my Father."

Everyone was silence for a couple of seconds and but Y/n light up the mood again.

Y/n: "But Father trusted me with this power, and I will not fail him. It will bring me shame if I do failed."

Asia: "Your not going to fail Y/n-san."

Xenovia: "Yeah, your unbeatable."

Kiba: "And we haven't seen you lose even once and we would like to keep it that way."

Trihexa: "And besides, nothing in this world can defeat you Master.~"

Rias: "They're right N/n. No matter what situation you've been, you always come out on top. And always will be."

As they where having a heart warming chat, a red magic circle appeared on the middle and Sirzechs along with Grayfia comes out.

Rias: "Brother? What's wrong?"

Sirzechs: "We got trouble. The Underworld is under attack and we need all the help we can get!"

Everyone was shock at Sirzechs statement.

Rias(Shock): "Under attack?! By who?!"

Sirzechs: "We don't know, but we saw Cerberus there with the enemies!"

Rias: "Then let's go everyone!"

Everyone: "Yes President!"

Sirzechs created a large magic circle on the ground for everyone to get in. When they got out, they saw Devils, Fallen Angels and Angel are working together to attack the enemies.

Akeno: "Looks like this is serious. All three Factions are here."

Kiba: "But what are the enemies?"

Asia: "Kiba-san, look out!"

He look to his left and saw an undead Satyr jump up to attack him, but out of nowhere someone dash in front of Kiba and block the satyr and cut it in half.