Loud shrieks from the female students pierced your ears followed by the loud yells by the males now.

You only groan. There's nothing you can do about the noises. Plus, you were just passing by.

It wasn't this crowded before though. What happened?

Your question remained unanswered until not long ago.

"Hey Nia."

That was the content of your text to Nia who sent you a reply soon after. You texted back and forth with her.

"What"

"You know what's going on
w/ the soccer club"

"Just how clueless
can you be"

"Um—"

"Learn to gossip."

"You gossip?"

"I don't talk.
Just listening."

"gAsP"

"Shut up (y/n)."

"Do you srsly not know?"

"Nope. Tell me"

"Why don't we just
watch their tomorrow's
practice. (Y/n)."

You were about to declined but decided against it when you saw Nia's next texts after.

"Seeing as how you
have no idea. It'll be
a pleasant surprise—
Or not.Let's just see..
I think part of you
will love it. Hopefully."

As planned, you and Nia are heading to the field where the soccer club members are. Even from afar, you could already hear the cheers and shrieks from your schoolmates.

Maybe a hot boy or hot girl are in there...

When the two of you are already at the back of the people, Nia pushed them apart to make way for the two of you to see the practice more up close. The people who were pushed whined complaints but they were hushed by Nia's menacingly cold glare.

You reached to the front, finally seeing the faces of players. You were astonished as they keep passing the ball from here to there. Yet you couldn't understand what's so great about this. This seems like just a normal soccer club. What got the people so hyped up?

You look at the left, feeling some breeze brushes your hair when you do so.

Jus then, your gaze locked onto him.

His silver hair fluttering slightly in the wind. His face that holds a boring expression. It is him.

Nia, who noticed where you're looking, leans into your ear, "Killua joined the soccer club, since then lots of people fancy him." She leans back to her spot. "They find out there was someone attractive like him in here and they go bawling their hears out."

"You've got to—"

Before Nia could even finish her sentence, you turned around and was ready to leave however some urge are stopping you. The urge that tells you to yell at that albino friend of yours.