#1, part 1; The meeting

Present day... (3rd point of view)

A 12 year old girl, known as Maxine was sitting on a bench in NAIA Airport (Manila, Philippines), waiting for her mother and her aunt. In a distance there were 4 foreigners observing their surroundings, waiting for their manager.

"Unnie, look. She's so pretty, she's a Blink too" said a dirty blonde-ish haired girl known as 'Rosé'
"Yah, how do you think she's a Blink?" Asked a maroon haired girl, asking her member.
"Unnie, look at her book. It's covered with our faces and if you see, she has a light stick keychain." Said their Maknae, Lisa.
"She looks familiar...*gasps* she kinda looks like Sandara Unnie" said Jennie.

As she said that, 2 ladies walked over to Maxine.
"I told you to wait in the lounge, why did you sit here?" Said a raven-haired, middle-aged woman.
"The lounge feels stuffy, besides the air is fresher here. Helps me concentrate" she replied.
The 12 year old stood up and followed her mom to the first and business class lounge.

After a good two minutes, a woman, around 40 approached the girls.
"What are you waiting for? Let's go to the lounge" said the brunette lady that appeared to be their manager.

The girls followed their manager to the lounge where Maxine has went in a few moments ago.

"Kaja , begopayo!" (Let's go, I'm hungry) whined Rosé
"Yah! You're always hungry" complained their maknae, who is actually stating out facts.

The four stood up and went near the buffet as they've had enough of Rosé whining.
"I'm so sorry-" Maxine apologized as she bumped into the four and spilled the juice she had in her hand, all over the floor. Maxine looked up and saw four of her idols and handed them tissues.
"Cheosonghamnida" she apologized again but in Korean as she is aware of their origin.
"Ah, gwenchaneyo. No need to apologize" said Jennie to the poor girl who is regretting not looking forward.
"How could I make it up to you?" Maxine asked as she is feeling really sorry.
"Umm, you could sit with us. I mean, if it's fine" replied Jisoo in her cute English pronunciation.
"Let me ask my mom" Maxine said as she looked toward the far right to where her mother was sitting with her friend.
"We'll come with" they said as they followed the 12 year old back to her table.

"Ma, Is it okay if I sit with them? Sila ang groupong blackpink (they are the group, blackpink)" Maxine told her mom.
"Ah, sige, Pero pang dumating ang ate mo, dapat I-igreet mo sya (okay, but when your ate (older sister) comes, you should greet her)
"Oh, you look familiar, dear. I'm Faith, nice to meet you" Maxine's mom asked Rosé and greeted them all.
"Aunt Faith? It's me Chaeyoung, Roséanne" Rosé remembered her mother's friend.
"Chaeyoung-ah? Daebak, you've grown to be a very beautiful lady." Faith complimented her.
"Oh, gowasamida, imo ." Rosé thanked her.
"Ah, mi young-ah. Remember Chaeyoung? Unnie's second?" Faith asked her daughter who might've forgotten the person who taught her a lot about music.
"He-orl, this is mi young, this kid has gotten so beautiful." Rosé said as she hugged the girl who treated each other as sisters
"Unnie? This is unnie? Music tutor? BLACKPINK's Rosé? Dae~bak" Maxine asked in disbelief as her idol was her old music tutor.

"No wonder she looks so familiar, she looks like JYP. " Lisa said as she finally realized her similarities with JYPE's CEO