~• Marina X Viantastic •~

First request is from eeveetails101! Thanks for requesting! :3

So when I first started writing this, his lastest upload was still "Splatoon 2 until Splatocalypse" so this is kind of my run down on my theories of what actually happened afterward since regular Vian is now back and there was no "Age of Bridgett"...

So when I first started writing this, his lastest upload was still "Splatoon 2 until Splatocalypse" so this is kind of my run down on my theories of what actually happened afterward since regular Vian is now back and there was no "Age of Bridgett" like people thought there'd be. This also kinda goes into what I think it was like behind the scenes from Marina's point of view up until this point.

Then when the Ultimate Switch Up video and A dumb Splatoon 2 video came out, I tried to incorporate Vian wanting to make the Switch Up vid and talk about the fact that he's been streaming a lot more lately :)

Sorry for a whole lot of the beginning being just recap and Pearl being an overprotective bitch/sweetheart, depending on how you wanna look at it XD

Point of View: 3rd Person Limited (Marina then a little bit of Vian)
Word Count: 2032

•~•~•

There were some things that even the ex-engineer from the Octarian Army couldn't solve, and that was her feelings for the male, purple-haired inkling that stood impatiently outside of the lobby.

Marina's friendship with this inkling has had plenty of its ups and downs. There was a time where he was trying to win her over using whatever advice he took out of Marina's friend, and fellow idol, Pearl. However, his words and his actions had confused the poor octoling, which didn't exactly lead to a pretty ending, with Marina rejecting him.

The teal-tipped octoling grimaced at the memory of that day and the days that followed. He ignored her quite some time before they made up.

This male, purple-haired, and green-eyed inkling was none other than Viantastic, otherwise known as just Vian.

Marina stretched out her arms, dwelling on some more recent troubles with the usually calm and collective, pun-loving urchin squid. It started soon after the Time Travel vs. Teleportation Splatfest had just begun. Vian was quickly telling her about this strange thing that happened after he was about to choose her team, before going off to participate in some Splatfest matches.

"I swear, it's almost like it teleported me into the other team because the system knew I would be too good on Team Teleport!"

Marina giggled to herself a little, remembering his enthusiasm towards the odd occurrence. It didn't last long as she recalled what happened next.

She had seen his eyes flicker in color- his usual green to a royal purple, matching the color of his tentacles. It only lasted half a second at most, but she couldn't deny it, she feared him and the glare he gave that pierced into her very soul. When he came to, it seemed as if nothing happened. He continued talking as if there wasn't a break in his words.