Chapter 9

After a long while of playing with the bunny's Rocko finally came back so how did everything go fellas? Rocko asked your right said heffer they are a handful heffer said wiping the sweat off his forehead told you said Rocko you guys can go home now I need to get back to watching these to bye Rocko heffer said see you said heffer as there maid there way out the door bye fellas Rocko waved goodbye okay guys I hath your "chocolate chip cookies" you wanted so bad Rocko handed the whole plastic box of cookies to them he didn't really care anymore he was tired and wanted to get the day over it was only a few minutes later before Emily and Lilly where back in to it no im getting the last cookie yelled Lilly no I am yelled emily Rocko was almost falling asleep when he heard the bunny's fighting Rocko got up from the couch and groggily maid he's way back to the kitchen look guys we can just break it in 2 Rocko said he broke the cookie in hath thanks woke Lilly and Emily said then it was time for the bunny's bathtime Rocko remembered this and got up from watching O town news and went to his bedroom where Emily and Lilly where playing okay you to its time to go in the the bath nooooooooo I wanna play whinde Lilly yea I wanna keep playing to whined Emily oh come on guys its not that bad said Rocko im not going and you can't make me said Lilly crossing her arms and turning her head Rocko was starting to get a bit agitated.