*Happy Birthday* [21+]

En başından başla

"Don't even think about touching yourself before we leave. I plan to leave you hard all night while we're out. You better not hide it either."

His voice was dark and demanding. Taehyung wasn't sure if he should he turned on or deeply terrified so he just nodded his head at Jungkook's instructions and followed him to the living room.

Jimin immediately noticed that Tae's face was a flushed pink color and the obvious purple-red colored hickey on the right side of his neck. He giggled and nudged Yoongi to look at it who also smiled.

Jungkook stood behind Tae and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him against his body. Tae shivered and whined at Jungkook's contact, but he knew that would only make him tease him some more.

"Are we all ready to go?" Namjoon asked everyone in the room.

"The sooner we go, the sooner I can have my dessert." Jungkook said while nibbling on Taehyung's right ear which caused Tae to moan out loud then blush darkly when he realized he was still in a room full of their hyungs.

Jin giggled beside Namjoon. "Alright everyone, let's go have some fun for our maknae's birthday!"

Everyone laughed at Jin trying to lighten the situation that Jungkook purposely made awkward, sure they all accidentally heard the others at night but it was never while they were all in the same room.

Taehyung pouted the whole way to the restuarant. He couldn't believe Jungkook had did that to him in front of everyone. Jungkook would try to give him a kiss and he would tuck his lips in so he couldn't. This only made Jungkook growl and squeeze Tae's leg.

"Don't be mad at me Taehyung, I'll make it up to you later I promise."

Jungkook's voice was like smooth velvet in Taehyung's ear. Over the past few months Jungkook's voice got deeper and his hair got longer and now he looked too good for Tae to ignore.

"You're a bully Jungkook." Tae continued to pout.

"Oh, I'll show you just how much of a bully I can be."

Tae's silent prayers to reach the restaurant soon were answered when the doors ok their van opened and everyone climbed out. Jungkook wanted lamb skewers so Namjoon had searched around for a restaurant that sold alcohol and served all different kinds of skewers.

The happy Maknae sat down first and made sure to pull Taehyung to the seat right next to him. The other members sat down and soon they were beginning to eat.

While they ate, Jungkook kept rubbing his hand up and down Taehyung's thigh, stopping to stroke him a little then back down in a repeated cycle. Their waitress came out with a small birthday cake and a big bottle of their most expensive soju.

"Saeng-il chuka hamnida." The other members sang in unison for Jungkook, who despite being grown still sheds tears when they sing happy birthday to him.

Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears and kissed his cheek as he blew out the candles. Jungkook couldn't have asked for better family than the six men he grew up with.

It was now one thirty a.m. when they all returned home. They opened Jungkook's birthday soju at the restaurant and drank half of the giant bottle with him. Everyone bid goodnight to Taehyung and Jungkook and locked their doors, each playing their own music to drown out what they were going to hear that morning.

Taehyung walked into their room with Jungkook right behind, once inside Jungkook locked the door.

"Happy birthday Jungkookie." Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed him sweetly.