Magic confession

No one's POV
One day jesse and Lukas decided to hop through the portal and they ended up in a magical place with pink trees, really light blue oceans,and just alot of cute mythical beings.
Jesse's POV
Lukas and I went through the portal and ended up somewhere magical with really cool mythical creatures.I hope one day I can tell lukas how much I love him for doing this with me he is really kind and sweet and really cute I dont think he likes me though maybe one day I will tell him.
Lukas's POV
Jesse is so pretty and strong and caring I think now would be a time to confess to her here goes nothing."h.hey jesse can I tell you something" I say really nervous "s.sure l.lukas say anything"she says oh God her stutters is so cute....... wait why is she stuttering."ummm I just wanna say I hope this does not ruin our friendship b.but i.i just wanna say I really really like you no I really l.love you umm it is ok if you hate m-i feel lips on mine and look down to see jesse kissing me.i melt into the kiss.
We pull out of the kiss."I love you too lukas" we sit there watching the magical sunset and I finally did it I have someone to love for the rest of my life.

OMG PLEASE DO NOT BE MAD I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO UPDATE. Also this was a suggestion from @mcsmfan4eva so thank you for this suggestion and I love you all bye

Remember stay jazzie

And jazzie out.💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙