30 | conditions, cherry lips and chardonnay

Start from the beginning

I also want to show Jungkook that he can't control me.

Taehyung smiles and raises his glass.

"Cheers to a blissful night full of ecstasy." He says simply and our glasses clink. Then I turn to Jimin and do the same.

Raising a brow I say "Cheers."

"Cheers to us."

"So what are you willing to try?" Taehyung inquires and I give him a questioning look.

"What do you enjoy doing during sex?" Jimin blurts.

Oh, now that's just too specific.

"I'm a pretty open minded person." I start. "But I have boundaries."

"And what are those boundaries?" Taehyung asks.

The hell if I know. Jungkook obliterated the definition of even having boundaries.

"Actually, I have several conditions." I say.

"Name them."

"First, you will not by any chance attempt to remove my wig whether it's because of the heat of the moment or if you're just curious. Second, you will not try anything on me that I can't handle. I'm into Bdsm in general but if you cause me any discomfort or make me feel violated this will stop. And thirdly, after we are finished I will take my leave from the hotel. "

"Fair enough."

"What if I want to pull your hair?" Jimin asks.

"You won't." I say then take a sip from the luxurious beverage.

"We need a safe word though." Taehyung says.

"Bombshell." Jimin says.

"The safe word isn't for you." I say.

"I decided it for you, Bombshell." He winks.

"Bombshell it is."

Jimin's POV

Her pink hair is on fire under the dim lighting of this massive and yet cozy suite. Shadows and light are illuminated on her flawless skin. All that makeup covers her completely. You can't see what's underneath the fake lashes, the blue eye contacts ane the red lipstick that enhancing those luscious lips. This disguise is truly magical and it's a challenge for me to picture what she really looks like. Eye Candy is petite, she has a small frame and that pink hoodie just makes it much more noticeable.

She drinks up the last of her wine when Taehyung suddenly lifts off the sofa and retrieves the wine from the ice. He fills up her glass and she gets up when he hands it to her.

"Thank you," she says and my I take that as an opportunity to run my finger at the back of her leg trailing my way up from her calves to her inner thigh. Sucking in a sharp breath she clenches her thighs shut. Her lower body is shaking a little and I smirk at her true awkward and shy persona.

"You haven't had sex in a while," I observe "am I right?"

She nods quickly then takes another sip from her glass. That's when I get up and slip my free hand under her hoodie. My fingers meet the fabric of her leggings and start tracing her hips on the outside when she hisses and coughs from the sudden contact. This is going to be so much fun. She's exactly the kind of girl I enjoy fucking. The shy, awkward who pulls a tough front. They seem to be warriors marching for war at first but it's so obvious that they're kittens that need to be tamed.

"How long has it been since the last time you've had sex?" Taehyung asks and she sucks in a breath.

That must have caught her off guard.

My fingers slide under the elastic fabric and start feeling their way down her belly. She's taking fast breaths and I can feel her heartbeat. Warmth spreads throughout her body as I touch her but when my digits find the lacy textured waistband of her undergarments she takes a deep breath and sucks her belly in allowing me to go deeper but I don't grant her the favor.

"Too long." She croaks and Taehyung cups her face. Eye Candy urges him closer and her lips graze his own. She kisses him with such intensity that her neck is getting red or that could be the wine's effect. She places her hands on his shoulders as she stands at the tip of her toes. I can tell that there's some tongue action because her facial muscles are moving and her jaw is loosening up. I remove my hands from her and they break the kiss after a few seconds.

Her lips are smudged, some of her scarlet lipstick has stained Taehyung's mouth. Eye Candy licks her lips and grins to herself with satisfaction when I finally grab her hand and pull her towards my side. She lands on my chest and I tilt her chin up so that she can face me. Her puny hands are wrapped around my neck as I'm slightly taller. The expression she's having is one of need and slight desperation. Her wide eyes are gazing into mine as if she's seeing something so peculiar and yet so familiar that she has no other choice than go with it. Her hungry gaze falls on my lips and there's something about the way she's staring at me that makes me want to ruin her.

"Someone's needy." I grin and she pulls me close, her scarlet stained lips grazing mine. She gasps in my mouth and I open my eyes only to see Taehyung suckling on her neck when I crash my lips against hers, my tongue trailing along her bottom lip. She grants me permission and our tongues dance skillfully a sweet battle of dominance. But it's more like a fun challenge.

Eye Candy lets out a breathy hiss and arches her neck as Taehyung continues to kiss and nip on her neck. She finally acknowledges me as she pulls me close and kisses me once more. My hands tuck on the edges of her hoodie and I pull it upwards and over her head breaking the kiss, careful not to trap Taehyung's head in the process and cast it aside somewhere in the room when he slides her leggings down her legs exposing her exquisite body that is equipped in light pink lace and thin straps.

How can one look so fucking sexy and adorable at the same time? But there's only one thing missing.

"Do you still have those stockings with you?"