𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !

Start from the beginning

"How did I do?" I asked and he smirked.

"All you did was talk to that Liam guy" he said.

"Yeah but was I good at watching you run out of the classroom?" I asked and he nodded.

"YEP" Finn replied with a big grin.

☀︎

"Omg is that Noah Centimeter?" I asked as I walked toward Noah.

"Nope, it's just plain old Noah Schnappers" Noah said as he started snapping his fingers. I slightly cringed and gave him a thumbs up.

"Wow, vi looks GREAT" Caleb said and earned a slap from Sadie.

"Dump his ass" I said to Sadie and she faced Caleb.

"I dump your ass!" She exclaimed and Noah and I went wild. Sadie acted as if she was choking Caleb with her 'telekinesis' powers and he went along with her act. We shared a little laugh until they had to go shoot. I went into Finn's trailer and sat there until Finn came back. After about 30 minutes, Finn came back in with a burger in his hand.

"I don't understand how you eat so much but not gain ANY weight!" I said and Finn just munched his burger away. We sat and talked for a while since we haven't done that in a long time. We planned out things that we probably would never do and talked about the things that happened while we weren't together.

"Do you like me?" Finn asked all of a sudden. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Of course Finn, why would I be dating you if I didn't?" I asked and gave him a soft smile.

"I dunno...," he mumbled, "it's just- i- um..."

"What?"

"It's just that I like you a lot" he said. I could feel my face heat up, Finn's cheeks were already as red as a tomato.

"I like you too, I like you a lot" I said and gave Finn a big hug.

"Guys go suck faces somewhere else" I heard Gaten say, wait what?

Millie and the boys were standing in front of the door watching us. Noah was stick his finger down his throat acting like he was gagging. Caleb and Gaten were making nasty faces. However, Millie was just looking down.

"Shut up" I said playfully as I pushed Finn away slightly.

"What if we do it here, I mean Sadie and Caleb does it all the time" Finn said then started moving his face closer to mine. I put my hands on his cheeks and pushed him away.

"Gross" I said then sat back down. Millie shrugged then left to go see Sadie. I didn't think much of it and continued to mess around with the boys.

☀︎

"Why? Just why? I'm so much better than Violet!" Millie said for the 100th time. The girl spoke loudly to her friend in her trailer.

"Why? Vi's great" Sadie said as she sipped on her Gogurt.

"I've been there with Finn for about 4 years now and all of a sudden, a girl comes out of nowhere! Then, they start dating after only knowing each other for like 3 months!" Millie yelled in rage. Sadie rolled her eyes, this wasn't the first time she had listened to Millie rant about the subject.

"Aren't you happy for him? If I was in your position, I would've been so happy for him. I've never seen him that happy in my whole entire time of knowing him" Sadie explained to her friend.

"I'm not! I'm supposed to be Violet like what in the bloody hell!"

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Tysm for 5k reads!!! 🎉

Spanish is really hard, i wanna drop out of that class.

I lowkey just wanna stay home and do nothing.

I hope this chapter was good!!

Sorry if Millie was a bit cringy, I just wanted her to be mad lol.

Pls vote and comment!!!

1 vote = 1 William

Word count: 1035