the king of wakanda, t'challa, the princess of wakanda, shuri, and the dora milaje greeted the group.

"sergeant barnes, it's great that you're finally here." t'challa greeted, bucky letting go of alexa's hand to shake t'challa's.

"thank you t'challa. it means a lot that you agreed to help." t'challa chuckled.

"you're very welcome sergeant barnes, but you don't have to thank me. as you may already know, i'm not the one who will be preforming this." he motioned to the younger girl, who walked up to them with a smile.

"well, you must be shuri." tony smirked, shuri sending one right back.

"yes mister stark, i'm glad you contacted us to help you." she spoke, shaking his hand. his jaw dropped slightly, the younger girl sassing him a bit. bruce chuckled softly. she shook bruce and tony's hands.

her and peter would be good friends.

"sergeant barnes, it's a pleasure to meet you." she then shook bucky's hand, him smiling.

"it's great to meet to meet you shuri, thank you for helping. it means a lot." she dismissed him with a wave of her hand.

"no need for a thank you. it's my pleasure. follow me, i'll show you the lab." bucky looked at steve before they followed shuri and t'challa into the lab.

it was very spacious with technology that even tony hasn't seen before.

bucky's eyes found the cryostasis chamber, his eyes then looking at shuri. he took a calming breath, and focused on what she was saying.

"....with his brain. it won't take too long, since i've had time to figure things out. two or three days maybe, four the most." alexa nodded as shuri finished talking.

"i'll prep the lab, and we'll start in a hour. you all have rooms here for the time being, which will be shown to you now." shuri motioned to a few men, then leading the group out of the lab to the rooms.

bucky and alexa opened the door to their room, it being big and spacious. the bathroom was large, and spacious as well. alexa walked into the bathroom, seeing bucky look at himself in the mirror.

"hey doll?" "yes my love?"

she watched his lips quirk up through the mirror. she wrapped her arms around his abdomen, her burying her head into his back.

"can you cut my hair again?" bucky felt alexa move her head, and her head popped out next to his bicep.

"yea of course, wanna shave too?" he nodded, alexa smiling. she found some scissors, a razor and shaving cream. he wet his hair, and sat down on a chair. he slipped his shirt off quickly.

she grabbed his comb, brushing his hair. she looked at him through the mirror, sending him a soft smile. he smiled back.

"how short honey?" "like before."

she nodded, and started cutting. bucky watched this time, his grin growing as alexa cut. she wiped the hair off his bare shoulders. he looked just like he did in the photos during the 40s.

"thank you." bucky whispered, alexa leaning forward to kiss his cheek.

"of course baby, now, sit still, or you're gonna get shaving cream everywhere."