New Friend

Chapter2

Lauren pov

Great another class with no one to talk to besides myself I just wish there was one person to talk to at least.

End of pov

The class is only three hours that day seeing as the teacher leaves early so Lauren goes down to the lounge. When she gets down there she goes to get a cherry coke and veggie chips.When turns around bumping into someone looks up and says sorry then walks to a table and sits down. She starts eating her chips just looking around until someone walks over to the table. The person seats down it's a guy about her age with red hair and black tips and glasses. Lauren just seats there not knowing what to do and eating again. The new guy seats there and stares then speaks.

"Hi Im Zev your names Lauren right?"

"Um yesss how did u know?"

"We have class together"

"I'M sorry i have never seen you"

"Well I just started last week"

"Oh ok its nice to meet you Zev"

Lauren had to admit Zev was really hot and was fun to talk to they liked the same music and style. They talked for awhile until Zev had to go so they swapped numbers. Lauren couldn't wait to tell Kayla so she went and called her.

"Hello ?"

"Hey girl I have some good news"

"Whats up"

"I met a guy his name is Zev and his so hot"

"That's great well I gotta go"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

Lauren went home with a big smile on her face waiting for the next day to see Zev.