P3:You liked it?

(A.N:Komi is brave girl now)

Komi woke up on her bed the next morning,she remembered what had happened the day before,she blushed at this and cringed,she's still scared of what will go down today.

Komi pushed this out of her head,as much as she could in a matter of fact.
Komi then stood up and went with her morning,she quickly went to change but forgot that she didn't change last night so she just did her hair.She decided to wear a bun,because she wanted to wear something new.

When she made it to the door,she was deciding wether to go to school or not,well she had to go either way,father told her to hurry up or she would've been late.

when komi finally made it to the school and walked into the class early,as usual,she saw tadano sitting on a chair patiently,when tadano saw komi he stood up.

tadano's POV:
when i saw her,my eyes light up,i was so happy to see her.Im pretty sure she was still embarrassed from yesterday so i told her what was on my mind.
"Hi Komi! You look very nice today..."Komi looked shy but she replied with "Thanks...You look handsome today..."At this point tadano and komi were blushing so hard,that it looked like they were on fire.
"Komi,about yesterday.Komi...Do you.... love me..?"Tadano said,At this point komi was literally as hot as an oven.But komi replied quickly with "Tadano i-"

Komi was cut off with najimi and agari,Najimi yelled out "Sup Tadano!And hi komi!What are y'all love birds onto?"right after that Najimi winked.Komi was so embarrassed that she replied fast as lighting "tadanoihavetogoiforgotummmilltellyoulaterbye"Then komi ran out the room,"Komi wait!"Tadano yelled

But little  komi was already down the hallway....