The group then began walking outside of the school and dumped their belongings into the trash can. "Best feeling ever" Stan said. Alice put her backpack over her shoulder, it felt like air.

"Maybe you should tickle your wang more often" Richie said.

"What are you guys planning to do right now?" Alice asked trying to ignore Richie's comment.

"I'm gonna start my training" Richie announced earning a few weird looks.

Eddie furrowed his brows. "For what?" The petite boy asked.

"Streat Fighter, duh" Richie said as if it was obvious.

"Is that how you want to spend your summer?" Eddie asked. "Inside an arcade?" Eddie continued.

Richie shrugged. "It's better than being inside your mother, ooh!" Richie holds up his hand for a high five from Stan and Alice. Stan grabbed Richie's wrist and lowered his arm.

"What if we go to the quarry?" Stan asked. Alice nodded, the quarry is this lake that has a huge cliff, the group of friends went there a lot to swim when they were younger.

"Guys, we can g-go to the barrens" Bill said.

"Right" Stan muttered as Alice scrunched up her nose. She hated the barrens, it always felt something was going to drag her deep inside.

Alice then adverted her eyes to the sight of a woman looking at the crowd of students. "Look, it's Betty Ripsom's mom" Alice said to the group.

The group couldn't help but feel pity for the woman. Alice used to have her own friend, Betty, her and Betty would go to the diner and have coke slushees. Both girls hated the taste but it was addicting to freeze their brain after a long and tired some day at school.

Betty always asked if Alice had a crush on anyone, Alice never knew who she had a crush on until one day when they went to the diner for their annual coke slushee Alice answered the question.

"Does she really expect to see her coming out of the school?" Stan asked.

Alice tensed up. "There's always a possibility" Alice said before feeling stupid, if Betty was at school Alice would've seen her.

"I don't know, Alice. I don't think Betty Ripsom's been hiding in HomeEC for the last few weeks" Eddie said.

"You think they'll find her?" Stan asked the group.

Richie shrugged. "Sure in a ditch all decomposed, covered in worms and maggots, smelling like Eddie's moms underwear" Richie joked.

Alice glared at her brother. "Shut up! That's so fucking disgusting" Eddie told Richie, scolding him.

"She's not dead, just m-m-m-missing" Bill said.

Richie pushed up his glasses. "Sorry Bill, shes missing" He said. The friends started walking off, "you know, the barrens aren't so bad, who doesn't like walking in shitty water—"

Richie's backpack was then grabbed and the boy was swung at Stan knocking them both off their feet. Patrick grabbed Stans kappa and held it in front of him. "Nice frisbee, flamer" Patrick said.

"Give it back!" Stan said as he went to grab it.

Patrick then threw the kappa onto a passing bus and it flew right into the window. Alice then harshly shoved Patrick. "He asked for it back" Alice said glaring at Patrick.

Alice then turned to Henry. "And don't you ever fucking touch my brother again, or else you'll end up worse then last time!" Alice shouted.

Alice might've been younger than the Bowers gang and her group of friends but after seeing what she had done to Henry, there wasn't a person who hadn't been struck by fear of what she could do to them.

Henry tried to swallow his uneasiness as Belch burped in Eddies face and the gang began walking off. Alice went to punch Henry but Richie and Stan held her back. "You s-s-s-suck Bowers!" Bill shouted.

Eddie looked over at Bill as he took a puff of his inhaler. "Shut up Bill" Eddie whispered harshly to him.

"Did you s-s-s-say something, B-b-b-b-Billy. You got a free ride this year cuz of your little brother. Ride's over, Denbrough" Henry said. Alice wanted to beat the shit out of Henry for making fun of Bills stutter, if Henry wasn't dead before he is now.

Henry then looked over at his father, a cop, who lowered his sunglasses and looked over at Henry. Alice smirked. "You better run along now Henry, you wouldn't want you dear old dad to see this, would you?" Alice said as she fake pouted.

Henry snarled at Alice before looking at Bill. "This summers be a hurt-train, for you and your faggot friends" Henry said before licking his hand and wiping it on Bills face.

The gang was sent into bowls of laughter as Bill wiped off the disgusting saliva on his face. "I wish he'd go missing" Richie said.

"He's probably the one doing it" Eddie said.

Alice shook her head. "You guys are gonna be the death of me" She muttered before sighing.

AUTHORS NOTE
let's see if I actually keep this
book up or delete it for the third
time 😔✌️