1

"Alright students! I got the perfect assignment for you all to do for a fortnight. I'm going to be pairing each student together to live together. This is so we get to know more about each other right before the summer." Miss Buster says happily. "OMG, Marinette I hope you get Adrien." Alya says. "That's probably not going to happen if Chloe is here." Says the tired 17 year old. "Marinette, you need to cheer up!" Alya says while playfully punching her shoulder. "Here's the list!" Says Miss Buster while giving everyone a piece of paper
Max and Kim
Ivan and Mylène
Alya and Nino
Chloe and Nathaniel
Juleika and Rose
Alix and Sabrina
Marinette and Adrien
"What?! This is a outrage! I should be with Adrien! Not Nathaniel!" Chloe Yells. "That is it! Chloe just shut your fricking mouth and sit down!" Alix yells.
"Okay, Alix you can sit down now. Now that everyone has their partners, we will start today. So when you get home pack your stuff then go to your partners house!" Miss Buster says as the bell rings. Marinette and Alya walk out of the class room talking while Adrien and Nino are trying to catch up. "Marinette! Wait!" Adrien yells then stops Marinette. "What's up Adrien?" Marinette asks turning around. "Who's house should we do this assignment?" Adrien asks. "You two should do the assignment at Adrien's house." Alya says while walking away with Nino. "Okay, well we should get to your house and pack your stuff." Adrien says while walking out with Marinette. "We need to Marinette's stuff before we get to our house." Adrien says to his bodyguard. "Hmm." Adrien's bodyguard (The Gorilla) says then opens the limousine door for Adrien and Marinette. "Thanks!" Marinette says before The gorilla shuts the door after her.

At the bakery
"Hello Adrien! Welcome to our bakery! What can we get you?" Tom asks. "Nothing. We just need to get Marinette's stuff. She's staying with me for a fortnight." Adrien explains. "Oh okay! Marinette talks about you all the time! She even has pictures of you on her walls." Sabrine says. "Mom, that was 4 years ago!" Marinette yells before leading Adrien to her room.
"So I need my sewing kit and my clothes." Marinette said while stuffing her suitcase with clothes. "And there I'm ready." Marinette says. "Do you need help with that?" Adrien asks. "Nah, I'm fine." She says then easily lifts her suitcase and walked down the stairs with Adrien.
Adrien's house
"So do you want to share a room or what?" Adrien asks nervously. "Are you trying to flirt with me? Well not going to happen, but sure!" Marinette says. Then they got out of the car and walked inside Adrien's house. Adrien's father walked down the stairs. "Adrien! What did I say about your classmates coming here?" Gabriel asks. "Father, she's here because us two have a assignment. She has to stay here for a fortnight." Adrien says. "Fine, but what room is she staying in?" Gabriel asks. "Oh! My room." Adrien says then walks to his room with Marinette. Gabriel has a shocked face.