The Prince is born

The royal family of the pridelands is  going on a happy  errand to reach rafiks tree. Today is the day that the queen is going to give birth to another cub.  She is excited for the cub to be born. I hope it's another girl the queen  says to her husband simba.  Me too nala.  If it is a boy I barely know if I will be able to love it I really don't want a boy.  Oh I don't think i could either. Just then they arrive at Rafiki's tree. Rafiki are you here? Yes my  queen  I'll be right down I'm just getting ready to deliver the cub. I am ready when you are Rafiki.  She then lies down on her back with her hind  legs apart. Rafiki climbs down his  tree and  checks  the queens vagina he sees that she is fully dialated and that the baby is already starting to crown.   He then stands in between the queens legs and  places his hands down next to the queens vagina and says push nala it is ready it is time.  She does and out comes a lion cub. Rafiki hands the boy to his mother and says I have to go out now I will be back to check in in awhile.  Oh okay.  As soon as Rafiki walks out of earshot she said I guess we have a bastard  to take care of.  She then feeds the cub but as soon as it had its fill she gets up and starts heading home the cub on her back.  After they get home she puts the cub down hard and walks away.