1

//Megan POV \\

I was walking home from school when my mom called . I answered the phone and I said hello. " Hey Honey, you know the new family across the street ?, well they need a babysitter for the next week , and I told them you would do it. So will you? " Yeah sure. Am i getting paid, and how many kid am I watching ? " i asked wondering if i was getting paid. "yes you are getting paid, and it is 2 kids but there son about your age will be there and he will have his friends over. That is why you need to go over. He is in a band, and i want you to try to get to know him and his friends. K?" " Okay. I got to go . Luv ya " I was walking home and i was looking at my phone and i ran into somebody. " I am so sorry" i looked at the boy and he said he was picking up something that he dropped but he was also on his way home from school. I asked him his name and he said "Zachary ,but everyone calls me Zach" I wondered where he lived and he said in the area. i wanted to hang out with him again sometime soon but i just dont know when. "what are your plans tomorrow"

"I have to watch these 2 kids because there older brother is going to practice his music with his band." zach looked at me as if i had 4 heads. " do you know the kids names ?" " yea , um.... reese and ryan . i never caught there older brothers name. my mom wants me to talk to him and become friends even though i dont know what he is like. " there was a moment of akward silence ." well now you do. " i was coufused but then it clicked. " your their older brother!?!?!?!?" he was hot and he was sweet .

//next day\\

i get ready for the day since i  took off the week of school to watch the kids. supposaly , i was watching reese,ryan, the twin baby cousins olive and olivia, and then zach band member has a kid but i going on a trip with his girlfriend for the week so i have a 6 yo , a 9 yo , 2,8 mo, and a 4 mo. i am in for a long week. ( dont know zach parents names so just go with it.) Mrs. Herron said i could use her room cause my parents are out of town too. i was walking over to Zach's house as he was walking out of school. " hey ,zach ?" " yeah? " " if i tell you my classes will you do me a favor and pick up all work and home work for the next week please?" "yeah, sure ." " thank you so much. you are a life saver. but did your aunt drop off the twins yet and did jack come over yet with lavender? " yeah there all sleeping right now." " ok see you after school " zach walk of to the bus stop down the street. i walked in the house and saw all the babies on the floor so they wouldn't roll of anything. i walk up stairs and i saw a door with a microphone , a door with a football , and a door with a unicorn on it. i new whos room was witch just from that. i open up the door and see reese trying to pick out her outfit for school. " hey Reese, what are you looking for? " " clothes for today." i picked out a blue and white elaphant t-shirt and black jeans. i put on a matching blue long sweater coverup because it was chilly outside and i then started her hair.

i put her hair up in a half up half down bun and curled the lower part of her hair with her mom's curler because i forgot mine. " do you like your outfit? " i asked as she looked at herself in the body length mirror. " i LOVE IT!!!!! you have to do my hair and pick out my outfit everyday." i smiled and then i heard one of the baby's crying. i run downstairs and i saw somebody holding one of the baby's it looked like one of the twins.