The older mumbled something, then got up.  "I am not missing banana pancakes, even for the love of my life," Jinyoung said, making his way to the door.  (A/N-I actually don't know his pancake preference, or even if he likes them so don't at me).

Yugyeom, skipping breakfast as usual, got in his car and drove to school.  It wasn't a short drive, but it certainly wasn't long; around fifteen minutes at the latest.  His limp, sadly, wasn't as easy to cover as his hickes were with some makeup.

"You okay?" Bambam asked. Yugyeom nodded.  "Yeah, just a bit of pain," he said, scratching his neck in embarrassment.  Bambam only nodded, then continued his conversation with Mark about his crush on Jaebum.  Mark, though, seemed to know a lot about what was going on, yet didn't want to comment. 

--POV Change--

"What's with the hickies?" Youngjae asked, he and Jinyoung walking down the school hallway to their lockers.  "...I'd rather not say-"  "It was lover boy, wasn't it?" Youngjae asked, opening up his locker which had pictures of Coco and one of a shirtless Jaebum inside.  Jinyoung stayed quiet, causing a grin to appear on Youngjae's face. 

"Ha!  I told you you'd loose your virginity to him!" he grinned, grabbing a book and shutting the locker.

"I knew it was bound to happen but he's my brother, blood related or not," Jinyoung sighed, looking at the ground.  "I wish I never asked him anything."  Youngjae glared at the younger, slamming the locker shut. 

"Don't say that, Jinyoung," he said.  "I'm sure Yugyeom loves you."  Jinyoung forced a weak smile.  If he could count on anyone to listen, it'd be Youngjae, his loud, adorable best friend. 

The two walked together to their first class: math.  Their teacher, Mr. Lee, seemed to have already put their math papers on their desks. 

"Review the problems on the paper, some of them are on your test tomorrow," Mr. Lee said to the two as the entered the room.  Both nodded then took a seat. 

Their first three classes were boring, then lunch rolled around. 

The lunch room seemed much quieter than usual, confusing both Youngjae and Jinyoung.  Usually, the teens would be screaming which would result to Jinyoung and Youngjae skipping lunch and going to their next class.  Today, however, they took a seat at a random table with about five younger looking teenagers, probably freshmen. 

"Hey, could we sit here?" Youngjae asked the five.  They all nodded, giving the two the 'okay'. 

"I'm Youngjae and this is Jinyoung," Youngjae said, pointing to Jinyoung.  "I'm Chan, that's Hyunjin, that's Woojin, that's Felix, and, lastly, that's Changbin," a boy with light hair said, pointing and the boys as he said their names. 

The five seemed to enjoy the company, especially Hyunjin.  He wouldn't stop staring at Jinyoung, who wasn't comfortable with it at all.  When the bell finally rang, Jinyoung let out a sigh of relief. 

"I swear, that Hyunjin kid is weird," Jinyoung said as the two walked out of the lunchroom and into their next class.  "I know, he wouldn't stop staring at you," Youngjae said, taking a seat beside Lucas, a foreign exchange student from China.  Jinyoung sat down as well, sitting in between Youngjae and Jimin. 

After school, Jinyoung saw Hyunjin walk over to him.  "C-can you walk me home?" Hyunjin asked, looking at the ground.  "My mom doesn't want to pick me up."  Jinyoung rolled his eyes.  "Okay, where do you live?" he asked.  Hyunjin gave the address which, shockingly, was far. 

"Sure, I guess," Jinyoung said, beginning to walk in that direction, Hyunjin following close behind. 

What really concerned Jinyoung was the part of town Hyunjin lived in.  It was a bad neighborhood; crime was very common there.  Just in case things got out of hand, he texted Yugyeom to pick him up, the younger replying with a yes almost instantly. 

About ten minutes later, Hyunjin stopped in front of a house.  "We're here," he said.  "You can come inside, if you'd like."

Jinyoung followed the other inside the house.  Hyunjin shut and locked the door.  "Dad should be coming home soon," Hyunjin said, "that's when you need to leave."  Jinyoung was confused, yet still followed the younger up the stairs and into his room. 

"C-can I tell you something?" Hyunjin asked, closing the door.  "Sure..." Jinyoung said, not really trusting Hyunjin.  Said boy turned toward Jinyoung. 

"I love you, Jinyoung," Hyunjin said.  "Always had, always will.  Do you love me, too?"  "Hyunjin..."  "Please, I know you feel these feelings, too," Hyunjin said, cupping Jinyoung's cheeks and kissing his lips.  Jinyoung pushed him away. 

"No, get the fuck away from me," Jinyoung snapped.  "It's okay," Hyunjin smiled, "I know you love me, too, they're lying to you, making you believe you don't." "I have a boyfriend," Jinyoung said, "and I'm leaving."  He stormed out of the house, leaving Hyunjin to cry alone in his room.

Jinyoung opened the door to Yugyeom's car and got in.  "Are you okay, Jinyoung?" Yugyeom asked, putting his hand on Jinyoung's thigh.  Jinyoung sighed.  "I guess so," he said.  "I just didn't expect to be kissed by a boy I just met today..."  The car fell silent. 

"You forgive me, right?" Jinyoung asked.  "It was him, not me, I didn't consent to any of it."  Yugyeom placed a kiss to Jinyoung's cheek.  "I understand," he said.  "Now, let's get you home so I can cuddle you." 

A/N-This is the farthest I've gotten when writing a fanfiction without forcing myself to write!  I'm very much enjoying this.
In the process of being edited.