♛ .𝟏𝟕. ♛

[Brian's P

[Brian's P.O.V]

Roger's been...let's say 'bitchy' to me this past week.

Even though we're partners in everything in almost every subject, he won't talk to me. He just looks away from me and goes off into his own little world.

I also phoned him over ten times this week, it was very unsuccessful.

The first two times I called him he advised me to, 'fuck off' and 'quit calling his bloody house'.

The rest of the calls, he straight up ignored me and let it ring until it sent me to voicemail.

He fucking hates me.

It was a mistake! Can't Roger understand that? It wasn't me who wanted to kiss Chrissie, it was Chrissie who wanted to kiss me!

Only if Roger could've read my mind and emotions when she kissed me...

Sighing loudly, I picked up the phone and dialled another friend: Freddie.

I'm really going to regret calling him.

Although I know he's going to repeatedly tell me: 'I knew it. I told you!', he has great advice for relationships even though—this probably might be a lie—he hasn't been in one.

I watched the dial spin back to its original state every time I spun to another number.

Slowly getting annoyed by the clicking sound and the twisting and turning I had to do to the dial, I then wished that there was a quicker way to call someone.

I lifted the phone to my ear and listened to the ringback tone blare back at me.

Soon I heard a cheerful,

❝hello?❞

❝is this Freddie?❞ I asked.

❝this is his mother. May I asked who's calling?❞

❝it's-. My name is Brian. Brian May.❞

❝oh hello Brian, dear! I'll get Freddie for you.❞

I listened to the distinct hollering between the two, then I heard Freddie say, ❝Jesus mom, I'm coming! Quit yelling...❞

The phone was dropped into Freddie's hands. He mumbled a few vulgar words under his breath.

After he was finished, he greeted me with, ❝this is the lonely hotline. How may I help you?❞

❝hey Fred, I have a questio-.❞

❝I KNEW YOU AND ROGER WERE A THING!❞

I told you.

❝I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I. FUCKING. KNEW IT! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT-!❞

❝Farrokh! No cursing!❞ His mother scolded.