Ch.13

Once everyone had made it into the Great hall,Dumbledore stood up. "Students,I have an announcement"He said. "I have decided who The prefects And The Head Girl And Boy Are for this year."Dumbledore Said. "Each house has Four prefects"He added.Then Mcgonagall stood up. "the Gryffindor prefects Are Harry Potter,Ginny Weasley,Ron Weasley and Lavender Brown" McGonagall Said Then sat back down.Slughorn stood up next. "The Slytherin prefects Are Theodore Nott,Astoira Greengrass,Pansy Parkinson And Blaise Zabini"He said and Sat down. Flitwick stood up on a stool and spoke. "The Ravenclaw Prefects Are Luna Lovegood,Cho Chang, Terry Boot, and Mandy Brocklehurst"Flitwick Said And got off the stool to sit at his seat.Sprout Stood up last and announced the 4 prefects for Hufflepuff. "The Hufflepuff Prefects Are Ernie Macmillan,Justin Finch-Fletchley,Hannah Abbott, and Susan Bones"She Said Before taking her seat.After All the Clapping was done,Dumbledore spoke again. "The Head Girl And Boy Are Hermione Granger And Draco Malfoy"He said.They all clapped before Dumbledore sat Back down. 

"Congrats Hermione"Harry Said. "Congratulations to you guys too"Hermione Said. "Don't The Head boy and Girl have to share a dormitory?"Ron Asked. "Yea"Ginny answered. "That can not happen!"Ron snapped. "Why do you care if we share a dorm,I'm not dating you anymore" Hermione Said. "Yea but he's Malfoy"Ron complained. "So what?"Hermione Asked. "Are you okay with living with him?"Ron snapped. "I don't care"Hermione Said. "He'll stay in his room and I'll stay in mine"Hermione rolled her eyes. "He might hurt you!"Ron Said. "I can defend my self perfectly fine,Thank you!"Hermione snapped at him before getting up and leaving the hall. When Ron had said that,McGonagall was beside them. "Weasley,we don't want you to make her scared"She snapped and went after Hermione.

Draco could basically hear Ron complaining from the Slytherin table. "Mr.Malfoy,a word please" Slughorn Said to him.Draco stood up and left the hall with him. "The password for You're dorm is Hogwarts"He said. "You'll be sent an owl from Professor McGonagall soon to tell you the rest of the passwords"Slughorn told him.They were about to re-enter when they saw Hermione storm out and McGonagall following behind. "What's wrong Minerva"Slughorn Asked. "Weasley" She Said. "I've got to tell her the password"McGonagall Said. "I can tell her it"Draco suggested. Both of the professors were shocked by his suggestion. "You?"McGonagall repeated. "Ya"Draco nodded. "It's Hogwarts right"Draco Said. "Yes it is"Slughorn Said. "Ok"Draco said and Went after Hermione.The Professors Looked At each other in Shock.

Draco caught up with Hermione a minute later. "Are you alright"Draco Asked. "I'm fine" Hermione Said in a rough tone. "You're not"Draco Said. "I am"Hermione snapped. "You're not" Draco repeated. "I am"Hermione muttered Angrily. "You can't lie to me"Draco Said. "I'm not lying"Hermione Said. "You're mad"Draco Said. "I'm not"Hermione snapped at him. "Then why are you about to walk into the wall?"Draco Asked.Hermione froze and looked up.She wasn't going to walk into the wall. "Lier"She muttered and sat down by one of the windows. "You're a lier too"Draco Said And sat beside her.Hermione stayed quiet. "If you want me to go,tell me what happened"Draco told her. "He gets mad over the simplest things"Hermione Said And Draco knew she meant Ron. "He wants to know everything,Where I've been,Who i'm Seeing,It's none of his business!"She Said in Frustration. "You want me to beat him?"Draco Asked.A small smile appeared on her face. "That'll make it worse"Hermione Said. "Why'd you follow me?"Hermione Asked. "I'm not just gonna leave you walking around Hogwarts mad."Draco Said. "What kind of date would I be?"Draco Asked. "We're not dating"Hermione Said. "Not yet"Draco corrected. "You sound like Ginny"Hermione laughed. "Even she sees it"Draco said. "And just a reminder,I get what I want"He whispered.She couldn't help but laugh at him. "We'll just be friends"She said to him.Draco rolled his eyes at her while he wrapped his arm around her. "McGonagall was going to follow you"Draco said. "Why?"Hermione Asked. "You need the password for our dorm"Draco Said. "Oh great"Hermione groaned. "I'm sharing a dorm with you"She said in an annoyed tone. "I'm not that bad you know"Draco Said And pulled her closer to him. "To soon"Hermione Said And pushed him away. "You're so stubborned"Draco rolled his eyes. "You try too hard"She Said as She laughed.They stayed there for about 20 minutes before getting up. "Wait You didn't tell me the password"Hermione reminded him. "It's Hogwarts"Draco Said.Hermione Went to her house commen room and Draco went to his.

 "Can you just leave her alone?"Ginny Asked. "She's trying to forget about the relationship you guys had,stop trying"Harry agreed. "If you want her back don't try to make her jealous"Ginny Added. "Then What do I do?"Ron Asked. "Leave her alone"Ginny snapped. "She's got enough on her mind,she doesn't need you adding on top of it"She snapped.Ron rolled his eyes. "She's lucky I'm chasing after her"Ron Said. "No guy likes her,she's plain"He said.Both Harry and Ginny were surprised by what he just said.Ginny threw a pie at his face after she got back to her senses.It got a few people's attention. "Don't you dare talk about Hermione that way"Ginny Snapped At him. "She doesn't need you to talk about her like that,you did enough of that when you two were younger"She Yelled At Her Brother. "She's the reason we're alive,you should be greatful"Harry snapped at him.The two left the table and went to find Hermione.While they were walking Ginny Heard Hermione's voice.She turned to see where she was and saw her sitting beside Draco.She Smiled to her self before going back to Harry. "Harry,We have class soon,We'll see Hermione there"Ginny said.Harry nodded and they went to their Dorms to change.

When Hermione entered the commen room she saw Ginny sitting on the couch smirking at her. "I saw you"She Said. "Of course You did"Hermione muttered, "What was that?"Ginny Asked,Not Hearing Her clearly. "Nothing"Hermione Said. "So what happened"Ginny Asked. "It's not safe here"Hermione Said. "I'll tell you in my dorm tonight"She Added.They went up to Change into their uniforms before heading to class together.

Draco was heading to class by the time everyone had entered the classroom.He sat on the Slytherin side and looked around the room.He saw Hermione and the other Gryffindorks sitting on the other side with her.Snape came out a few minutes later. "Slughorn is busy today"He said in his usual dark tone. "You will be working with partner Slughorn assigned you with last week" Snape Said. "You'll be Making a potion of your choice,it will take no longer then a month to brew" he added.After he finished speaking,they got up and into their pairs. "You will write down the potion on a piece of parchment and you will put the ingredients below it.Slughorn will do his best to bring you it"He said. "What potion do you want to do"Hermione Asked Draco. "How am I supposed to know,You're the 'brains'"He said as he air quoted brains. "What is that supposed to mean"Hermione Asked as she hit him with her book on the arm. "Someone should really take away those books of your's"Draco muttered. "Say that again will you"Hermione Snapped, threateningly."Nothing"He said. "That's what I thought"She Said And Opened her book which happened to be Her potions book.She looked through it for a bit before finding the right potion.

"Why don't we make the Draught of Peace potion"Hermione Asked. "Draught of Peace potion? That's A pretty complicated potion"Draco said. "We'll get extra marks"Hermione shrugged. "or we can make a easy potion and I can get us extra marks"Draco said. "And How are you gonna do that?"Hermione Asked. "I'm snape's favourite student"He Said. "I'm not getting extra marks that way"She snapped. "Fine,Make the potion by Yourself then"Draco shrugged.Hermione rolled her eyes at him before looking in the book again. "We'll make Veritaserum"She Said. "Why do you want to make the hard potions"Draco Asked. "You look through the book if you want so,even else"Hermione snapped and pushed the book into his hands."There,the first potion is the Forgetfulness potion"Draco said. "Takes 2 hours to make"He Added. "And you're sure this'll get us extra marks"Hermione Asked "as long as Snape is here"Draco assured her.Hermione rolled her eyes again before Taking out a piece of parchment.She wrote down the potion And it's ingredients. "Go check if everything we need is in the supply closet thing"Hermione Said And gave him the parchment. "Why me?"Draco Asked,annoyed. "Cause I Said So,go"She snapped.He went to look and found everything there.He got them and brought it to their table. "Why'd you get them"Hermione Asked And Just When She Said that,Snape spoke. "You should have picked your potion by now"He said. "Go And Find The ingredients.If you don't find it,Mark an X beside the ingredient."Snape Said. "That's why"Draco smirked.Hermione rolled her eyes once more.