"Ahhhhh!!!!"

At that moment, Spider-Man's senses went off. He looked to see Miles about to hit the ground. He immediately swung down towards him, grabbing him by the end of his jacket. They then landed on a platform, Spider-Man setting him down carefully. Miles panted, having experienced tremendous amounts of adrenaline. 

"Did you know your shoes are untied?"

"Uh-huh..." he nodded. 

"This is a onesie, so I don't really have to worry about it," Peter responded before his spidey sense went off again. 

His eyes widened as he came to a conclusion. "I thought I was the only one... You're like me."

"I don't wanna be."

"I don't think you have a choice, kiddo. Got a lot going through your head, I'm sure."

"Yeah..." Miles replied, still a little shaken up.

"You're gonna be fine. I can help you. If you stick around, I can show you the ropes."

"Yeah."

Their conversation was interrupted by rumbling. Peter turned to the machine behind them. "I just need to destroy this big machine real quick before the space-time continuum collapses. Don't move."

He turned to glance at Miles. "See you in a bit."

He then swung off, using the tall objects around him to move around the room with ease. Peter then slid to a stop at the ceiling and banged on the material to try and find a hidden keypad. 

How does he do that...?

"Is it here...? No, no. It's here. All right, folks," he said to himself before opening it and trying to find where to plug in the USB drive. "Ah, I always get this wrong."

Just as he was about to plug it in, he sensed something. "Oh, boy."

A flash of purple came barreling towards him. "Prowler!"

Prowler had grabbed him by the neck and was cutting through the air at high speeds. "Man, I was in the middle of something...!"

In mid-air, Spider-Man tried his best to fight against him. He grunted when Prowler kicked him, causing him to fly back and land under the moving parts of the machine. 

"I am so tired...", he mumbled as he lay there for a few seconds before getting up and fighting against Prowler again. 

"Are you mad at me? I feel like you're mad at me."

Miles took out his phone and immediately started recording, zooming in a little. "That all you got?"

Before Peter could move toward Prowler any further, Green Goblin trapped him. He roared at him, his tongue flicking out. "Aw, so gross!!"

I should go up there and help him...Who am I kidding? I should not do that.

Miles then heard humming, followed by some singing. "Dooby-doo, dooby-doo..."

The voice steadily grew louder and closer. "Watch out. Here comes the Spider-Man," a deep voice muttered along with the clicking of a pen. 

From inside a glass room, just across the giant machine, was the man who had spoken. "You like my new toy? Cost me a fortune, but, hey... Can't take it with you, right?"

Spider-Man turned his head to see the one and only, Kingpin. "You came all this way. Watch the test. It's a hell of a freaking light show, you're gonna love this."

The workers that were in the room turned on the machine. "No! No, don't do this! Stop!" Peter yelled as the machines slowly turned on, the lights all around them illuminating the room. "You don't know what it can do! You'll kill us all!"