Chapter 3 - Secrets Revealed

Start from the beginning

"David! Just focus on the lawn! Jump on the grass!" Veronica yelled.

"No! I can't!" He said sobbing easily.

"You won't get hurt!" Luke said.

"Okay! Okay!" He said walking to the end if the roof.

"You're doing good! Just focus on the lawn! The grass!" Jessie said.

"Guys! Hurry up!" Veronica yelled.

"None of the doors are opening." Brad said as he and Tyler came to the balcony next to Veronica.

"Come on David!" Trina yelled.

"I can't!" He said as he saw the height. Then the clock strike.

"TIMES UP!" Said the evil voice.

"No! No! Nooo!" Veronica yelled.

"Shit! David!" Trina yelled. David backed back more until he heard something behind him. He slowly turned around.

"ARH!!" He screamed as he was hit by a strong gust of wind figure to push him off.

"Arhhhhh!!!" Everyone screamed in fear.

"David! No!!" Veronica yelled as one of her best friend landed on the concrete floor, his body twisted in different ways. Blood was all around him.

"No!" Veronica cried as she was held back by Brad and Tyler. Everyone who was below was standing there in shock. Their hands covering their mouths with widen eyes.

*****
At The Hospital...

They were all inside a ward just staring at each other waiting for the doctor to come back with David's report. Brad then broke the silence.

"What...are we gonna tell David's family?" Brad asked.

"Someone needs to talk to them." Trina said.

"Who?" Tyler asked.

"I guess I'll do it. I'll call them now." Maddie said taking out her phone and dialing David sister's number. She then got up and walked to the side.

"Hi. David Smith's reports are in." The doctor said. Same time the cops walked in.

"Well?" Luke asked.

"I'm sorry. Your friend is dead." The doctor said.

"We need to ask you all some questions. You all need to come down to the station at two p.m tomorrow for questioning." Said the one of the cops. He was young, he seems like he is in his early twenties. The other cop look like he was in his mid thirties.

"Yes officer." They said.

"I've called David's sister. His family's gonna be here soon. We are asked to stay back until they arrive." Maddie said.

"Well, doctor we need to see those reports and also a few other things." Said the older cop. Before leaving the room the younger cop glanced back at them especially at Veronica. He looked at her as if she's the main suspect of a murder. He then left.

"David's sister. Uhm...Daisy. She sounded scared and upset when I told her. Brace yourselves because when they come. They're gonna demand answers and we need to give it to them." Maddie said.

"Well, we tell them the truth!" Jessi said.

"Yeah? Like what? We were all playing Truth Or Dare and the game tortured us and it killed their son? Or brother?" Maddie asked.

"So what else do you want us to say?" Brad asked.

"Brad they're not gonna believe us! Unless we have proof, which is something none of us have! We have to lie and make something up!" Maddie said.

"Lie? Not everyone is good at it!" Veronica said. Maddie then looked at her a bit embarrassed and hurt.

"Enough Veronica!" Luke said defending his sister whose eyes are filled with tears.

"Enough?" Veronica questioned.

"So what? She made a mistake!" Luke said.

"She could of talked to one of us at least if she didn't want to talk to me! But no! She had to kill the baby! And the selfish part she didn't even let the baby's father know that she was carrying her child!" Veronica said upset.

"Ronnie let it go. Its in the past now." Tyler said.

"She murdered your baby!" Veronica said.

"And what can we do about it now?!" Tyler asked walking up to Veronica when Luke stepped in front of him.

"Back down!" Luke said.

"Our friend is dead! Because of us all!" Tyler said.

"And you letting your anger out on my girlfriend is helping you!" Luke said.

"Oh! So now you're defending her?!" Tyler said.

"Shut up alright! You and Brad was supposed to get a mattress or something for him to land on but you didn't! So whose fault is it now! Huh?!" Luke said.

"Luke! I was there! All the rooms was locked. No way in!" Brad said.

"Your lucky that Brad was with you. Or else I'll hand you in as an suspect." Luke said before leaving the room. Veronica looked at an furious Tyler before following Luke out the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤