Kenshi Uzuko

Name Meaning: Swordsman or fencer

Nickname: Cowboy (since he's American)

Birthday: December 17th

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 156 lbs

Class: 1-A

Looks and outfit: 

(art credit goes to protecttheshys)

He has brown, almost black hair that is kind of long, brown hazelnut eyes, and pale skin. He often wears a black t shirt with a white hoodie and a brown jacket. His pants are just regular jeans. His uniform is the standard U.A uniform

Residence: He live in an apartment by himself provided by Tony Stark

Weakness: When anyone mentions his parents he gets really angry as he does not like to talk about them. He does not see why he should love his parents because he never met them. He also feels like he lives in the shadow of his father and it often bothers him.

Strengths: He possesses a never give up attitude even when all seems lost. He also gives everything his all, in class and during villain fights. He tries really hard to be helpful to others.

Personality: Witty, always quick with a joke or sarcastic remark, but is a very kind, caring person.

Quirk: Spider - He has the attributes of a spider. He can climb almost any surface, shoot webs, and has enhanced speed, strength, and reflexes.

Quirk Weakness: His spider sense gives him migranes when used more than once

Ultimate Move: Web Fury- Sends webs in every direction trapping anyone who gets hit.

Hero Name: Spiderman (after his father)

Hero Costume: 

Statistics: (from 1 to 5)Strength - 5Speed - 4Intelligence - 4Co-op - 3

Strength - 5
Speed - 4
Intelligence - 4
Co-op - 3

Backstory: He lived with his grandmother in Brooklyn, New York. He developed his quirk at thirteen, a late bloomer. In school, he was bullied for not having a quirk, then after he got it he was bullied for getting it so late. He never knew his parents. (But later finds he is the illegitimate son of the OG spiderman, who died due to a villain attack. His mother died giving birth to him) He was found by Tony Stark through videos of him saving people on the internet and offered Kenshi to go to U.A. Kenshi did not want to at first, but the thought of him upholding his father's legacy convinced him to go. 

Crush: Itsuka Kendo or your oc :D

Theme Song: