So back to the topic at hand, "I would say i'm close to Courage right now, lets bail, yeah, leave her as a sacrifice for the pagan god known as Alice Cooper, maybe she would give us mercy, by giving her virgins blood", I said, soon a pair of hands were covering my eyes, immediatly my sense dialed to eleven, but why did this stupid spidersense not warn me?, "guess who handsome", the voice of an Angel said.

"Felicia Hardy", I said, I turned around and was met by her in wow, tight leather pant, a tight shirt exposing her belly button, and her serpents jacket, wow, I got a slap to the back of my head, "ow what the Surtur was that for Jughead", I asked.

"Well you were kinda drooling", Jughead said with a smirk present in his face.

"I was not ogling, I mean drooling, I mean what was the question again?" I asked as I scratch the back of my neck.

Felicia gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said "Well Peter Parker you're allowed to ogling and drooling all you want at me", she said and gave me wink as she made her way back towards the, wait is she going to the visting ward?, does she know someone here.

Sisters of quite mercy (Felicia pov):

"So what did you need to talk to me about?", I asked as I sat with her at a table in her room.

"Peter Parker", she said and my eyes widend, what did she want with my boy toy, I mean boyfriend.

"Who?", I asked, I needed to know what she knows.

"Your childhoodd boyfriend, the first love of your life, the son of the deceased serpent Richard Parker, the son of my best friend Mary, is he back in Riverdale?", my mom said, as tears were present in her eyes.

"Yes he's back, he moved here with his aunt, May Parker, he", I said.

"He's back, no, the ones that killed Mary and Richard are still on the loose", mom said.

"Wait what, their murders?, werent it a car crash?", I said.

"Yeah, thats what everybody believes, but its more than that, I know they were killed, I just know it, they had an unusual amount of something in their system, but what it is, was removed from the autopsy report, someone must have removed what it is, you need to protect him, take him to the serpents, let him know we can protect him, but do not trust every serpent there, since I believe someone in the group wanted them dead, protect him, you know where he is right now?" Mom said, as tears were streaming down her face.

"Here", I said.

"Here?, then it was him I saw, you must seduce him to protect him", mom said, I did kinda blush at that "dont tell me, you two are already?", she finished as she gave me a smirk, there for the first time, I have seen the serpent side of my mom in ages, she is coming back, and I need her help with this then, if Peter really is in danger, then the serpents have to protect Peter and May.

"I'll protect him for you, for dad, and for Walter", I said.

"You can call him dad you know", mom said.

"He left me, after you got here, the moment I need him the most and he left, he doesn't deserve the dad title, but I will protect Peter, the young serpents will protect him", I swore to my mother.

"Good", she said and brought me into a hug.

"I will get you out of here, I'll break you out soon", I whispered.

"Good, then we'll both get the Revenge we need", mom said as we parted from the hug.

"Visitation is over, you need to leave", the 'guard' said, I bumped his should as I went out, to easy, now I have the key card to get in, soon mom I'll get you out.