17

(above is Arielle outfit )

(Cynthia's outfit)

(Erika's outfit )

Arielle's POV

Logan pulls up outside of the school and goes to get out but I stop him.

"I cant have Charles see me ..I havent seen him in 1 year."I said.

"Well...Get yourself together and come on."Logan then gets out as well as the girls. then i eventually follow suit.

I see Erika take a blunt of weed and light it up. I gasp in shock and Logan looks back.

"Is she smoking weed?''

"It helps her keep calm so she doesnt terrorize a village."I said and pull out a cigarette.

"Well Erika must have always been the rebel of the family."Logan said as we get to the school doors.

"Theres more?"I asked.

"Yeah...you and Charles go to have a son named Ridley. But you two never recovered your relationship...I am hoping to change that ...the course of everything really."

Another kid? A son? WOW....

Logan knocks on the door and Hank answers but he doesnt see me and the girls.

"Hey.What happened to the school?"Logan asked.

"School has been shut down for years. Are you a parent??"He asked.

"God i sure hope not. Who are you?"

"Hank. Hank MaCoy."He said.

"Your beast? "Logan asked in surprise and i tried not to laugh when he said the he guesses he was a late bloomer.

"I am sorry..."He tries to shut the door on Logan but he beats him to it.

"Your kinda strong for a scrawny kid. Are sure theres not a beast in there."Logan taunts him and they fight over the door.

I had enough at that point.

"Alright Logan stop....He's a friend."I step up and make my appearance known.