3 healing

I was watching tv as I waited for Taehyung to come home from work.
Then I got a call.

"Hello?"
I answer

"Hey, Uhm...."
The caller sound like they were upset.

"Is this, y/n?"
They ask

"Yes..."

"This is the hospital. Calling to inform that, your parents... Passed away last night... Due to injuries caused by a car accident... We tried everything we could to save them... We're sorry for your loss..."

I drop my phone in shock. My eyes were widen as I stare straight ahead. My eyes teared up and I exhale deeply.

"W-why!?"
I whisper to myself.

I cry loudly as I began to think about them. I've never lost a loved one before. This is a terrible feeling. My heart beats heavily.

I didn't get to say goodbye.
Why did they have to leave now?!

My crying was uncontrollable.
The front door swings open, to reviel Taehyung, who's eyes were open wide.

"Taehyung-ah!"
I cried out

"BABE! WHAT'S WRONG?!"
He shouts, feeling worried

"They died!"
I whisper

"W-who!?"

"M-m-my p-parents..."

"Holly shit..."

He walks up to me, picking me up off the floor, setting me on his lap, as he leans against the couch.
I crunched up into a ball, with my head in his chest.

His embrace was warm, and calm.
He calmed me down in a split second, right when he held me tight.
Small tears still escaped.
I hold him tightly.

"It's gonna be okay."
He says.

A tear escaped from his eye. So I grab his face, and wipe the tear with my thumb.

"Are you okay?"
He asks

"I will be."
I said, nodding

I held him tightly again. I closed my eyes, as my head rests on his shoulder.

.

"Hey... Wake up princess..."
An angelic voice said

I open my eyes. I was still in his embrace.

"I don't want you going to sleep, upset."
He says

"Oh... It's okay..."
I said

He cups my face, bringing me close and pecking my lips slowly, and repeatedly.
Then pulls back and says,
"Come on."

He stood up, effortlessly as I was still in his embrace. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders.

He walks to the bathroom.
He held my back, as he bends down to turn on the water in the tub.

He sits me down on the counter and slips off my shirt. Then pants, and everything else.

Then he takes off his shirt and I was very much blessed by what I saw.
He then takes off his pants and everything else.

He lifts me up, under my arms and turns around, placing me into the warm water of the bathtub.
Then he comes in as well.

He leans against the wall as he pulls me, to sit on his lap. Yes I felt it but he knew I didn't mind.
He held me tightly and placed kisses on my neck.

"At least I have you right?"
I say

"Oh... Of course princess."
He said

"You won't leave me... Right?"

"That thought never came to me before... I would never leave you. You are the love of my life."

"I love you."
I say

"I love you more, babygirl."