Uraraka activated the hover shoes that Hatsume was using earlier and we landed gently.

Hatsume:How do you like my babies?! Cute,aren't they?! That's how I made them!!

Uraraka made everyone weightless except herself,so all we're carrying is her,plus our clothes and equipment!

Midoriya:They're making us totally mobile! Your babies are great,Hatsume!! | Hatsume:Aren't they?! | Uraraka:ᴼⁿˡʸ ᶜᵘᶻ ᴵ ᶠˡᵒᵃᵗᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ...

Hakagure:Well go after them too! Time for revenge,Jiro... | Sato:Hey,wait! Hagakure! Our headband's gone!!

Present Mic:Well,barely two minutes have passed,but the battlefield's already chaotic!! With everyone scrambling for headbands,it's not just the ten million out there! Those other high rankers are worth a shot as well!

Student:*laughs* Scramble he says? No,this is a one-sided massacre!!

Present Mic:Huh?! Shoji's alone?! But this is a cavalry battle!!

Midoriya:We must keep our distance! Fighting multiple people foes is a bad idea! | Uraraka:Huh?! I'm stuck!

Midoriya looked down where Uraraka's foor was and saw Mineta's purple ball.

Midoriya:That's Mineta's!! But where is he? | Mineta:*emerges from Shoji's literal arm cover* In here,Midoriya... | Midoriya:Whoa!! Is that legal?! | Midnight:Sure is!

Something came out of Shoji's arm cover again,but Midoriya and Tetsutetsu dodge it.

Asui:Good job dodging,Midoriya! | Midoriya:Asui too!! How many you got in there,Shoji?! | Asui:Call me Tsuyu.

Present Mic:Team Mineta uses its members' varying sizes to form less of a horse and more of a tank!

Hatsume:Ahh,my baby got ripped apart! Nooo! | Midoriya:Sorry!! But we did manage to get away?!

An explosion was heard behind Midoriya,he turn around and saw Bakugo!

Kacchan:Getting pretty full of yourself,huh,you bastard!

Kacchan?!

Midoriya:Tokoyami!!

Tokoyami send Dark Shadow to defend them from Bakugo's explosion.

Bakugo:What the hell...

A grey outline appeared around Bakugo,and he seem to be magnetized back to where his team was.

Midoriya:Aeden?! Also,is leaving your unit really allowed?! | Midnight:It is here,on a technicality!! As long as your feet didn't touch the ground!

Present Mic:Both dodgedly pursued first place team and its determined pursuers from class A are nothing to sneeze at! Let's take a look at the current point spread...How are our teams doing after seven minutes of play?

Present Mic:Now wait just a second! Besides Midoriya,Class A's not looking so hot...what happened to Bakugo?!

Student:Too simple,really. Class A. | Bakugo:GIve that back! I'll freaking kill you!! | Ashido:He got us!

Student:When Midnight announced the first event,it didn't take a genius to realize they wouldn't be thinning our numbers that much in a preliminary. It wasn't much of a stretch to imagine they'd be letting a good number of us advance to the next event. Forty or so seemed reasonable. It was the perfect chance to hang back and observe our soon-to-be rivals' quirks and tendencies. So it's only fair that we ended up placing more modestly.

Kirishima:The whole class was in on it...? | Student:Well,not everyone, but that wouldn't have been a bad idea...Instead of aiming for some fleeting first place,like a horse going for a dangling carrot. Ah,but you're already a celebrity,aren't you? Teh victim of that sludge incident! I'll have to ask you sometime,how does it feel to get attacked by villains on an annual basis?