Bakugo:I don't even know what your names are!! | Sato:Forget class B,he's too self-absorbed to even notice us!! | Kirishima:Heyyy! That Todoroki's already wrangled up a team for himself! So team up with me Bakugo!! 

Bakugo:Ah,weird hear. | Kirishima:The name's Kirishima! Remember it! And my hair's not much spikier than yours!

Kirishima:You wanna be a rider,right?! So your front horse had better be someone who can take all those explosions,yeah? WHo might that me?! | Bakugo:Someone not afraid to die. | Kirshima:Nope!! It's me,with my "Hardening"!! This horse won't break,you wanna take Midoriya down,right?!

An evil sneer appeared on Bakugo's face as he get what Kirishima's saying.

Aeden:Can I join you as well,Bakugo? | Bakugo:Big Brain?? I thought your going to join with shitty Deku! | Aeden:Nah,I'm feeling a little bit rogue,knowing you,you will use your explosions to propel yourself into the air and maneuver around,I will be there to put you back if necessary.

Bakugo went silent,seemed he's thinking about it.

Bakugo:Alright,fine. | Aeden:Huh,I thought for sure you don;t want me on your team. | Bakugo:I'm just going to use you to get me back,so shut your goddamn mouth!!

I raise my hands and did the closing my mouth with a zipper gesture.

Bakugo:Good,at least you listen.

After the 15 minutes,Midoriya teamed up with Uraraka,Tokoyami,and Support Student.

Midnight:Your 15 minutes are up,time to get started.

Present Mic:Let's get a battle cry! (Everyone roared on the stadium in excitement) Here comes the starting signal!! Blood begets blood in the U.A. grand match!!

Aeden:Let's do this! | Kirishi/Ashido:Yeah!

Present Mic:Formed your teams? Made your plans? Too bad if you haven't!! Here we go! The countdown to this brutal battle royale!

Bakugo:Our target... | Present Mic:Three! | Todoroki:Can only be... | Present Mic:Two! 

Present Mic:One! START!!!

Everyone basically went after Midoriya.

Tetsutetsu:This is really a fight for the ten million,and everyone knows it!! | Hagakure:*laughs* We're coming for you,Midoriya!

Midoriya:Incoming attacks right off the bat,there are two teams.

--Midoriya--

Tokoyami:The fate of those who are pursued,make your choice,Midoriya! | Midoriya:Run away,of course!

Suddenly,the ground below them seem to turn into quicksand,and started to make Midoriya's team sink.

Midoriya:We're sinking! Guess that's his quirk! Uraraka,Hatsume!! Turn away for a sec!

Midoriya turn to his right,and activated his jetpack,which he got from Hatsume.

Tetsutetsu:They're flying? Must be that support girl! Get 'em!! | Hagakure:Jiro! | Jiro:Got it.

Jiro send her ear jacks to attack Midoriya's jetpack,but Tokoyami defended them thanks to his quirk,Dark Shadow.

Midoriya:Well done,Dark Shadow,be sure to cover our blind spots. | Dark Shadow:Gotcha!

Midoriya:Wow,that was awesome!! Just the defensive power we're lacking,but now 'were covered at midrange from every direction!! Good going,Tokoyami! | Tokoyami:You're the one who chose me. | Uraraka:We're landing!