Lady and the Tramp (Laxus Dreyar x OC)

The cool winter air was around the city of Magnolia, there were large building and small ones, families cuddled together. Except from one. In the hospital near the cathedral, was a small family, not really a family just a woman and a man. Her with white hair fused with a pink tint, and him the darkest black. The only reason why he was there so he could think of himself as a father, but even she knew he was going to leave soon for a woman he calls a lover.

She screamed loud; hours seeming like seconds until the cry of a baby girl filled the hospital, her mother smiling softly seeing a small patch of pure snow white hair on her head. The baby's father had been long gone as the season's first snow began to fall. "Congratulations miss Storm, a healthy baby girl."

The mother smiled softly holding the sleeping baby as an old man stood on a stool seeing the baby, a small smile on the infant's face as a young boy stood next to the elder. "Makarov, promise me that you and Laxus will keep her safe?"

Makarov nodded as the young boy being named Laxus wrinkled his nose to her hair."Of course, my child. I wish for the better of you and your baby." He smiled, then softly ran a finger on the baby's cheek.

"I know, it's been fun being your student, old man." She kept her voice soft and quiet not to wake the newborn child that was fast asleep.

"Auntie Marcia, do I have to take care of her?" Laxus asked peeping his head over the bed.

"Yes Laxus you do."

"Let me name her then!" He grinned.

"Laxus don't wake the baby." The old man said patting his head.

"O'tay," the boy smiled then kissed the baby's head, "sorry, Snow."

"Why Snow?" Makarov asked his grandson. Laxus then pointed to the window where the snow was softly falling.

"Then she'll be my beautiful, little, Snow."