Chapter 2

Johnny lugged your unconscious body across town, glaring at anyone who looked at him funny. And also took a mental note of who to kill later.

Finally Johnny made it to where he was going, Squee's house. They are neighbors. Johnny carefully slid open Squee's window and climbed through, trying not to drop you in the process. As always, Squee was lying wide awake in bed, holding onto Shmee for dear life.

"Hey there Squee, hope you don't mind me dropping by." Johnny put your body onto the foot of the bed, "There, now you've got a friend to play with."

"Is she dead." Squee was so quite Johnny almost missed what he said.

"What, no," Johnny waves him off, "she passed out on the job, didn't want her to get hur-" He stopped, why did he bring her here? Why does he care?

"Oh." Squee scooted closer to the girl, trying to get a good look at her. The girl looked back at him. "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The small boy jumped away and slammed into the headboard of his bed.

"What the fu- oh, you're awake." Johnny looked at the girl and gave her a small smile, "Don't mind him, he's always a bit skittish."

"Where the fuck am I!" You demanded, trying to get as for away from the tall, dark, and gorgeous boy in front of you.

"That is no way to talk to the person who helped you. You never know what could've happened to you if I left you passed out at that 24/7. But I wouldn't stand for that, so now, you're here!" He opened his arms wide, as if revealing a grand place.

"And where is here?" You challenged, taking none of this boy's bullshit.

"Oh! This is Squee's place," He pointed at the cowering boy, "I assumed you wouldn't want to be at my place." He winked at you.

You raised an eyebrow at him, "And why is that?"

"You ask so many questions, just be FUCKING GREAT-FULL I DIDN'T FUCKING LEAVE YOU THERE!"

"SQUEEEEEE!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Squee, I didn't mean to yell." Johnny sat on the bed next to the small boy.

"What's your name?" You could barely hear the boy.

"My name is (y/n), it's nice to meet you Squee."

"My name is Todd."

"I like Squee better," Johnny said. "Anyway, I need to go out."

"Oh fuck no, you're not just dumping me here with your kid and expect to just be able to leave." You stood up and got in front of him, blocking the window.

"First of all, he's not MY kid. Second, what makes you think you can tell me what to do?"

"I didn't fucking ask to be here, yeah I appreciate that you didn't leave me there to get raped and killed but I'm not gonna fucking stay here!" You we're face to face with the tall boy.  

He looked down at you, "As much as I hate people I would NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN TO SOMEONE!" He grabbed your arms and pushed you into the closest wall.

"Well, at least you have some admirable traits, but take me home, now!" You presses your body into his as a challenge. Your head barely reached the height of his shoulders.

"You're not going anywhere."