Chapter1 here we go

Kierstyns pov

I woke up see my best friend hope on the blow up mattress beside my bead sleeping, I smirked and used the time to take a shower to wake up a little more because it was only 4:00 in the morning.

By the time I got out of the shower hope was up waiting to get in. when I was about to get changed and hope was getting a towel hope asked "what time are we meeting hailey at Starbucks" "umm 4:30" " Okay that gives me about 20 minutes" she said. At this point I could not wait to go to magcon, I put on my dark blue holister skinny jeans, a tied back Dallas 7 shirt , and black Converse, then I put my hair in a side brads with a tight black head band. At this point it was 4:15 and hope just got out of the shower. I told her to hurry up because we had to meet hailey in 15 minutes she put her hair In a high pony tail with a thin black head band , then she was wearing a purple carter Reynolds shirt with holister jeans and purple vans.

"Come on hope" I tell from the bottom of the stairs "ima comein let me grab my phone" she says already half way down the stairs.

A/N

Hey guys this chapter is REALLY short and I promis to make the other chapters longer hope fully😂

~kierstyn

Ps hailey is also righting a fan fix it is good so far you should read hers and read mine at the same time😂 the fan fic is called him And her name is haileystephensen 😍😍